Massachusetts-Boston

photographers

OK, so 2 (Adriano-Batti and Benoit-McCarthy) of the 3 photographers I wanted to check out are already booked on my  wedding date, which is 9/24/11. I have an appt w/Bharat Parmar Photography later this month.

Can anyone recommend any other good photographers in the Boston/north shore area?  Let me know.  It would be greatly appreciated.  This is the 1 last thing that is really important to me for my wedding...the other important things (date/church/hall/entertainment) are all set. 

Thanks in advance

Re: photographers

• edited December 2011
    Ours is out of RI. We LOVE him! Our engagement pics came out great and he was sooo much fun to work with. His name is David Bibeault. I was close to booking one of the well known photographers in the area (I checked out everyone you mentioned). Dave's work is just as great and his prices are sooo much better!
  • edited December 2011
    Another fan of David Bibeault here :)  He's willing to travel!
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • edited December 2011
    hey! we were just married on the north shore and worked with Joshua Behan out of RI. He didnt charge for the travel.. His work is AMAZING. you can see his blog at joshuabehanblog.com. We havent seen our wedding shots but our e-pics and custom guest book were phenomenal. His packages are great as well!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used 2 photographers.  For the wedding we used Dan Nystedt of Nystedt Photography.  For the post-wedding brunch and our Rock the Frock, we used Shannon Sorensen Photography.  We love ALL of our photos!!  We are so happy with both of them.  We had a limited photography budget, and spent under $2500 for all of our photography.

www.nystedtphotography.com
    www.shannonsorensenphotography.com
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out David Barnes - he's in Boston:  http://www.davidbarnesphotography.com/

I had a great experience with him and loved my pictures.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Heather Parker.  From Andover (I think), trained at MassArt, shoots both in Boston and Chicago as well on-location for destination weddings in various locales.  I picked some of my favorite shots for my bio, and the archive from her blog is at: http://heatherparker.com/blog/2010/01/ (we are "New England Barn Wedding).  We were very happy with Heather's work, and enjoyed working with her.  Her main website (with lots of wedding and architectural work) is in the blog address-- heatherparker.com
    Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012
  • edited December 2011
    Bharat is our photographer and we LOVE him.  He is fantastic.  We have our e-pics scheduled in two weeks.  He shot the wedding of FI's best man, and he was great and we fell in love with him.  Good luck meeting with him!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That's GREAT to hear goldiegirl....I think his work is nice (from what I see online) and I like the fact that our venue recommends him as a photographer and that he has done photos at our venue.  I'm looking forward to meeting him.
  • h+j6510h+j6510 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used jill from strut photography and loved her!!  she did our e-pics, too, and she's doing a TTD with us this fall.  check her out at www.strutphotography.com
  • Lpdmsb7408Lpdmsb7408 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Bharet for my wedding 2 years ago. I can not say enough about him. he also did my brothers wedding and a friend of mine too. Hes a great guy and so is his assistant. You will not go wrong choicing him. Goodluck..I know there are so many choices out there! 
  • edited December 2011
    we used john loconte back in january and i cant recommend him enough! AMAZING! www.johnlophoto.com

hth :)
  • edited December 2011
    We used Scott Zuehlke at our July 4 wedding.  We got our photos back recently and we LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  I highly recommend him.  http://www.scottzphotgraphy.com
  • edited December 2011
    We used Scott Metzger (www.metzgerstudios.com)- he's based out of Lexington and was both an amazing photographer and a super nice guy.  For the quality of work that he presents, his prices are very reasonable.  You can view my slideshow for a sample of his work:

http://metzgerstudios.com/slideshows/stankelly/

I contacted him based on recommendations from several other Knotties and I know that everyone that recommended him were also very pleased with him. 
    *Kelly* MARRIED to the love of my life October 17, 2009!
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely check out Scott Metzger.  We used him for our wedding and absolutely loved our pics.  You can check out the slideshow he made for us (link in siggy) or see the proof for our album (link in bio by his review under Vendor Reviews).  

Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards