Snarky Brides

Evening Chatter Goes Here.

Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.

• Sesh, could you have food allergies? I used to have horrible stomach pain after I ate. Now that I quit eating gluten, it's gone.

Except I ate a burger yesterday with a bun, so today I am sick. Damn you gluten!
  • It's not my fault I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hello ladies!
  • Guys, the LoveFest is really hard to do today..
  • Hey Lizz! How are you doing?
  • Why, CCF?  Is it because you don't love us?!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:9ccf4b10-50af-4fdf-ba51-89771ec37e18">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why, CCF?  Is it because you don't love us?!
    Posted by cardmonsta[/QUOTE]

Umm, no it's because I LOVE EVERYONE. And it's hard to come up with reasons why. Hahah.
  • Jas, no I don't think it's food allergies. I actually think I know what's causing it, but it's kind of embarrassing and I don't want to go to the doc because he might laugh at my stupidity.

Duds, that sucks about the shiits. Whisky gets them sometimes. Last time, he got the poo all over the walls. Took about 2 hours to clean up. It was NASTY.
  • hahaha I know what you mean.  I tried to go for people I don't normally show the love for this time, because everyone already knows that I love them and it's hard to come up with new things to say about them. Since I already love their everything.
  • Yup Sesh, my great-grandmother on my dad's side was full-blooded Cherokee.

Sorry bout the poo, MilkDuds. If it makes you feel any better, when I moved to Kodiak, AK, my pittbull had diarrhea all over my hotel room. Not once. Not twice. But thrice! I took him to the vet, and it was caused by him eating grass (he gets nervous when he travels) and the blades of grass cut up his insides. Poor puppy.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Duds- that sucks, but you only need to learn that lesson once ;)  Honestly, we just gave up for awhile. Puckett didn't get any puppy treats until he was like 4 months old, and his stomach was way better. We stopped giving him peanut butter and started freezing high-quality canned dog food in his Kong instead.

Now that he's over a year, he can eat way more crap! haha
  • Go Sesh! Write it down if you need to and hand it to them. The doctor should be understanding.
  • Hey lovelies!  Can I tell you something?  One of my clients told me today (in regards to talking to me) that she might as well be dealing with the devil.  It didn't hurt.  I might be dead inside....

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • CCF, it was hard for me too. I wound up just scrolling through and writing down names and then typing up my answers. I meant to go back and write more for the gals I forgot (like you, my lovely) but got lazy and wanted jalapeno poppers.
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Sherr, don't worry, I get that all the time since I work in customer service. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in my hollow tin chest.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Sherr - did you let out an evil cackle?

and mmmmmmm jalepeno poppers..... ugggghhhhhh *drools*
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sherr, I know exactly what you mean.  I got yelled at yesterday for no reason and when I asked the patient if we'd done what I said we did he said "No."  Then he said, "I want to get you in trouble."

Frown
  • I tend to feel like I haven't been productive in a day until I've been cursed at, so it sounds like you had an awesome work day, sherr.
  • Sherr - Gotta love Customer Service, eh? Hahaha.
  • Card, what a diick! You should write that he needs a suppository on his chart.
  • Eff that, I'd go straight to colonoscopy.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • LOL, Steph!  You guys are awsome, I knew you'd pick up what I was putting down.

Alyssag, I did laugh!  I couldn't help it, this lady was being so ridiculous...but she is a very sad case so I shouldn't be so mean.  Oh well.

CM - I'm gonna need to know this guys name and SSN so I can find him and bust his kneecaps.

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • hahahahahahahaha you guys!
  • So, to keep the evening chatter going: does anyone else get baby fever when they're about to get their period? Because normally, I'm like "Yeah, babies are cute, but meh...not ready", but the past few days I can't get 'em off my brain. They're everywhere. I want one.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Our customers are just whackjobs. One lady, a palm reader, called in to cancel her website because "she heard the voices of God that told her if she didn't cancel her site about tarot cards then she would die." And then 2 big men showed up on her doorstep.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:d83e08b8-2188-4401-9524-ec722a44f692">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, to keep the evening chatter going: does anyone else get baby fever when they're about to get their period? Because normally, I'm like "Yeah, babies are cute, but meh...not ready", but the past few days I can't get 'em off my brain. They're everywhere. I want one.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

No, generally I just turn into a giant bizznatch.  I think babies are adorable but I'm nowhere near ready.  I think I will re-evaluate in 5 years. 

Bio
  • Sesh, was her name Sarah Winchester?
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • CM - FI got me a bendable thermometer for my graduation and I told him it would be a great bargaining chip because I will tell all my patients that which orifice it goes into and at what angle will directly be a result of how nice they are to me :P
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I don't remember, mehg. I rarely look at the customers' names because 1, I don't care and 2, I don't need it to do my job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards