Arizona-Tucson

Vendor Review

We just had an incredible wedding in Tucson and wanted to share.

We used the Stillwell House, Micharl Lopez for DJ, and Mary Bartock for flowers. Every single piece of our wedding was perfect, including every vendor. Would not change a thing! 

Re: Vendor Review

• I am considering a wedding at the Stillwell House in November of this year (just got engaged -- so it's a short turnaround). Do you have any pictures from your wedding there, esp. of the floral arrangements you used, that you would be willing to share with me? My wedding will be simple (no DJ and dancefloor), just cocktails, dinner & wine, and then cake. I am struggling between this venue and the Tanque Verde Guest Ranch, two polar opposite venues!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-tucson_vendor-review-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:60Discussion:7444baaf-9d46-4fd4-a638-c0e1ee74d292Post:d2a70374-b510-41b7-a1d4-65c741a402b2">Vendor Review</a>:
    [QUOTE]We just had an incredible wedding in Tucson and wanted to share. We used the Stillwell House, Micharl Lopez for DJ, and Mary Bartock for flowers. Every single piece of our wedding was perfect, including every vendor. Would not change a thing! 
    Posted by CplusK2011[/QUOTE]
  • I am meeting with M. Lopez for DJ services, I'm glad it all went well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards