April 2013 Weddings

Three fat checks!

Hi!!  We booked the DJ, purchased our wedding bands, and ordered invitations/RSVP cards!  Thankfully those are all done, invitations were stressing me out!  119 days to go!  I remember when it used to say over 400 days!!!  We are getting there girls!

How are you?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: Three fat checks!

• Nice! I know- In another 7 days I'm out of the hundreds I think.. Crazy! Makes me feel nervous though because I have 10 lbs I want to lose- doable but I suck at losing weight. Oh well.

I just ordered our guest book picture frame, and that finally finishes up the ordering of all the random little decorative things- now it's just waiting for some to finish up (custom orders) to ship to us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am nervous too!  I have 12 pounds to lose in just under 4 months.  The first 3 or so should be easy - water weight, but the other 9 will be hard!  What are you going to do to try and lose them?  I am planning on doing 1400 or less calories a day, eating from 10am-6pm only and walk at an incline on the treadmill (if i can motivate my lazy self to get on my treadmill!)  I hope that works!  It's hard to lose 10 or so pounds, once you are close to your "ideal" weight, your body seems to want to hang on to those extra 10.  Frustrating!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
  • LOL.  I was eating the best cookie in the world as I typed my weight loss plan... I cannot wait for the holidays to be over so I am not surrounded by cookies and cakes!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haaha, I was trying so hard to be good, starting yesterday- then FI comes home and is like, I'm taking you to Chevy's! Of course I didn't say no.. and then today every goody under the sun is at work and I've been indulging. I am going to go to the gym tonight though and have a big ol' salad for dinner.

As for really trying to lose it- same thing- just try to work out a LOT more and cut out a lot of the sugar and carbs I eat!! I know I can do it, I just have to really force myself! Have you gone on the Fitness board here?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am the same way.  I can be totally healthy unless there are goodies all around or someone wants to go out to dinner!  I went on there a few months ago a time or two, but wasn't dedicated to losing just yet.  I will have to check it out again, good board?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I haven't been on the board long but it seems just fine! Yeah, the only thing I'm scared about is the dress fittings as well. I mean, losing a couple pounds after the last fitting probably wouldn't really change how the dress fits.. mainly I just want my arms to look better, buuuut.. we'll see!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards