WR/NWR??
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~*~To-do List Tuesday!!~*~

• edited December 2011
    WR- Just got my sample order from C&P yesterday so I have to figure out what colors I like the best and order my invitations. I just can't decide, I'm super pumped I found them from other Knotties!!! TY

NWR-  Go grocery shopping ASAP! I hate doing it in the rain though but it seems like it's always raining when I have to go grocery shopping. Booo.

Stay dry!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    To do list get these saves the dates done!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:1e495d77-5c40-4fa5-9031-d3ff75e3f78aPost:c3f1c905-5696-4798-af67-99cc315a2032">Re: ~*~To-do List Tuesday!!~*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]To do list get these saves the dates done!!
    Posted by elmcity bride[/QUOTE]

Do you have a pic of what they look like???
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Still putting together my invites.. but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I told FI I need to just whip through them and they should be done soon. I need to decide if I want to order the photo book I made on Shutterfly for the guest book or if we're gonna stick with our original plan and have a signature frame. My next project is the bathroom baskets and the OOT baskets.

NWR: This rain is awful.. it makes me just wanna stay at home and curl up on the couch with FI and our doggy. Except.. now doggy smells like wet dog every time she goes out. Yick..

Other WR news.. two of our friends who just got engaged just booked The Waterview for an October wedding. Whoo hoo!!! Now if I can just convince her to be a knottie! ;0)
  • edited December 2011
    WR - I NEED to get the invites & inserts done (well I just need to finish the inserts) so i can send them to C&P to get printed.  Ugh this is like the 3rd Tuesday that I have had this on there!  I'm almost done though, just some final finishing touches and a test print. 

NWR - I have some plants & bulbs that I need to get in the ground if it ever stops raining!!  Not to mention yard work!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:1e495d77-5c40-4fa5-9031-d3ff75e3f78aPost:bd87f6f0-0b04-483f-83ef-91684034890c">Re: ~*~To-do List Tuesday!!~*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR: Still putting together my invites.. but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I told FI I need to just whip through them and they should be done soon. I need to decide if I want to order the photo book I made on Shutterfly for the guest book or if we're gonna stick with our original plan and have a signature frame. My next project is the bathroom baskets and the OOT baskets. <strong>NWR: This rain is awful.. it makes me just wanna stay at home and curl up on the couch with FI and our doggy. Except.. now doggy smells like wet dog every time she goes out. Yick.. </strong>Other WR news.. two of our friends who just got engaged just booked The Waterview for an October wedding. Whoo hoo!!! Now if I can just convince her to be a knottie! ;0)
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

HAHA Zoe stinks!!!!!
  • jmestylejmestyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR - we need to book our rehearsal dinner site, put together the invites, order the groomsmen gifts,go for my first fitting
  • edited December 2011
    Oh boy, I got so much I still need to do especially now that we ran into the church issue..boo. I got to order the invites, decide on BM dresses, meet with my florist, decide on cake design and probably a million other things.
  • kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    WR: I would like to order some sample invites just in case I do try to DIY them.
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: I think I am pretty good. We have our e-pics engaged.

NWR: I need to request my transcripts from my college for grad school apps and walk the dogs. But, with this rain, they don't want to walk. They hate going outside in the rain. Little jerks.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:1e495d77-5c40-4fa5-9031-d3ff75e3f78aPost:bd87f6f0-0b04-483f-83ef-91684034890c">Re: ~*~To-do List Tuesday!!~*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR: Still putting together my invites.. but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I told FI I need to just whip through them and they should be done soon. I need to decide if I want to order the photo book I made on Shutterfly for the guest book or if we're gonna stick with our original plan and have a signature frame. My next project is the bathroom baskets and the OOT baskets. NWR: This rain is awful.. it makes me just wanna stay at home and curl up on the couch with FI and our doggy. Except.. now doggy smells like wet dog every time she goes out. Yick.. Other WR news.. two of our friends who just got engaged just booked The Waterview for an October wedding. Whoo hoo!!! <strong>Now if I can just convince her to be a knottie! ;0</strong>)
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

I can't believe how many people I talk to who aren't!! They are totally missing out :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:1e495d77-5c40-4fa5-9031-d3ff75e3f78aPost:f9a54dee-eac9-46cf-9bd2-ba2a1dd6e104">Re: ~*~To-do List Tuesday!!~*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~*~To-do List Tuesday!!~*~ : I can't believe how many people I talk to who aren't!! They are totally missing out :)
    Posted by crushme8602[/QUOTE]

I know!!!! I do not know what I would do with you lovely ladies & TK!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards