Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

How do we ask for cash gifts?

We are having a destination wedding and don't know how we will transport boxed gifts back to L.A. I read in another wedding blog that a couple included "Red Envelope Welcome" along with info on their registry. Maybe we can say Purple Envelope Welcome in our wording along with gift registry? I'm kind of embarrassed about this subject so please help. Any wording or suggestions?

Re: How do we ask for cash gifts?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You can "register" at Honeymoonwishes.com.... Your guests can by you fake gifts....which are pretty cute. Then you can pull the money out and do whatever you want with it!
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You don't mention anything about gifts on the invitations.  I think people will know better than to bring gifts with them, they'll either bring cash or have gifts sent to your home.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards