California-Los Angeles

Wedding Ring Stamps!!!

Hey Knotties,

I just found the wedding ring stamps at

Van Nuys Main Post office
15701 Sherman Way

They have a packet of 300 sheets of 20x44. So if you need them head over there. They have plenty. I think there about to be discontinued.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wedding Ring Stamps!!!

• jilly884jilly884 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh those are cute!

• joysyearjoysyear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know right, I love them. I put them on the RSVP envelopes also. I can't believe there discontinuing them.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • simplestlifesimplestlife member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope if they discontinue these, they come out with another style that is equally non-cheesy. I'm not crazy about any of the other "Love" stamps they have. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • KfmarriedKfmarried member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Keep in mind, that I think postage is going up early 2012. 

Also, weigh your invitations before buying stamps.  Mine cost 60 cents.  They actually make 60 cent stamps so you don't have to use different stamp denominations. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Love is friendship on fire!
    2012 Reading Challenge
    Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 52 books.
    hide
  • joysyearjoysyear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_wedding-ring-stamps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:8f0dccfa-f45b-4a9e-8ee6-5ba9a0d0ea76Post:9ff2dbc1-58ca-41dd-a6d9-8537229b6ff0">Re: Wedding Ring Stamps!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Keep in mind, that I think postage is going up early 2012.  Also, weigh your invitations before buying stamps.  Mine cost 60 cents.  They actually make 60 cent stamps so you don't have to use different stamp denominations. 
    Posted by melissamather[/QUOTE]
    Yeah there going up mid january I believe. They also make a wedding cake stamp that's .64 cents
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used these for my wedding invitations!  Too cute!  I used a different stamp for the STD's, invitations and thank you cards.  :) Love the USPS!  :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards