Snarky Brides

Humpa Humpa Flame Day

or whatever we call this thing...

See, who says I am not fun anymore?

and go.

Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day

• I flame harmrose yesterday for not knowing what the G20 was and then believing my Gatorade story.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I flame Shoegal for always having (what seems to be) MUD.
  • Psichick for being a know-it-all.

Lexikate for telling random stories on different boards AND in her blog.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • I flame Glenonna for having no concept of what it takes to close a house. Actually, I flame her more for doing the adult thing and having a discussion/working out a plan that seemed reasonable with her bm and then freaking out about it. Adult world fail.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:33911d45-66fe-4963-935e-ec9a7b48d5b9">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame harmrose yesterday for not knowing what the G20 was and then believing my Gatorade story.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Hahah. I missed this, but I think that makes it even funnier.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:1ce0af49-ac98-4f10-ae0c-61cdaa27f52e">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Psichick for being a know-it-all.</strong> Lexikate for telling random stories on different boards AND in her blog.
    Posted by missy68[/QUOTE]

I see this flame all the time on here and in FFF. WHO is this girl? My eyes must glaze right over her posts.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:83e239fd-2c30-42fc-8ce3-01594b270cc1">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day : Hahah. I missed this, but I think that makes it even funnier.
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]
    Check out the Tonrontonian thread from last night.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:c90588bc-5d92-4e31-9b75-e128e6c74e99">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day : I see this flame all the time on here and in FFF. WHO is this girl? My eyes must glaze right over her posts.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Check the Cymbalta thread. My eyes glazed over too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Meg- The Cymbalta thread.  She likes to come into any mental health thread and post responses that look like they've been C&Ped from a textbook.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • I flame Mapper#stuff for willingly paying for FI's BM's plane ticket, then bitching about it afterwards. Why didn't you just say no in the first place?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:3bcdc2c6-7447-428b-8613-883ca469f7fc">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day : Check out the Tonrontonian thread from last night.

"They closed the mall because of gatorade?!" That is priceless.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:4d356d68-333f-4d87-8a8b-65a59205a7e4">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day : "They closed the mall because of gatorade?!" That is priceless.
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]
    That stuff is dangerous.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Alright, you will all hate me because this means I will summon her, but WTF DALJ?!
    Seriously, you suck way harder than M&L ever did.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:837506a9-b319-43d7-986f-e4a92af757d5">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alright, you will all hate me because this means I will summon her, but WTF DALJ?! Seriously, you suck way harder than M&L ever did.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I'll second this.  And I'm still 99% sure AATB is DALJ (both of them).
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:cc271069-f6cc-4ed0-a253-a9ab75fb03fa">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame Mapper#stuff for willingly paying for FI's BM's plane ticket, then bitching about it afterwards. Why didn't you just say no in the first place?
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

This.

Also, I would seriously reconsider marrying a guy that couldn't afford to get to his own wedding.
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:a3d8dabd-12ae-4542-acf2-f6242838299c">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day : Oh yeah, I'll second this.  And I'm still 99% sure AATB is DALJ (both of them).

And I have to co-sign this.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:79ca42ed-5326-4062-b7e9-4baa8d8ec904">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day : This. Also, I would seriously reconsider marrying a guy that couldn't afford to get to his own wedding.
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

Or wait to get married until you can actually afford it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:cba3505d-7621-41c4-8b80-0988a0da750f">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day : Or wait to get married until you can actually afford it.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

... or have him get a job.

I'm mean
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:a3d8dabd-12ae-4542-acf2-f6242838299c">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day : Oh yeah, I'll second this.  And I'm still 99% sure AATB is DALJ (both of them).

I am really really hoping this is not the case. If DILJ is AATB, AATB better never mess up again because her knot career will be o v e r.
  • I'm sorry that I read the end of the Torontonians thread. Guys, it is not always the case that police = good and protesters = bad. When FI got arrested at the RNC in 2004 in New York, it was because he was part of a legal protest on bikes, but bikes were not allowed between certain streets, and the cops led the protest into the area where bikes were not allowed, and then pinned them in with motorcycles and mass-arrested them. And then they had him handcuffed on a bus for like eight hours.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • I flame Meaghan for not being around as much as she used to be. Because we miss her.

I also sign my name to Jen's flame. I do have to wonder how old these people are.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:63c4d2ef-6280-44ce-9b90-5448a75f6002">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame Shoegal for always having (what seems to be) MUD.
    Posted by GreenPepperBurger[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'm going to second this one. I was just cruising the boards this morning and she has one on E about bouncing a check and another on CC about being terrified that she can't have kids, even though they aren't trying yet. I'm thinking she is either MUD or REALLY high strung and likes to find stuff to worry about.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Even if AATB is not DALJ, how stupid do you have to be to confuse a page with a poll of some sort? 

Also, digging herself a further hole by saying she is stupid because she's Norwegian.  I'm sure plenty of people in Norway would care to disagree.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:16f58eab-3969-4111-b243-63328af2737a">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]I<strong> flame Meaghan for not being around as much as she used to be. Because we miss her. I</strong> also sign my name to Jen's flame. I do have to wonder how old these people are.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

I know, work = poopies :(

But yeah, this is never going to reach even one page if people don't step up and flame regs or respond to regs flamming... come on, for once I am trying to be fun around here!!
  • I flame Cew for being a cocktease and posting her wedding pics just to DD a few minutes later ;)  Awesome pics, though, Cew.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • If Midgie had posted what she posted below say 3 weeks ago, I might not been as nice in my response. I can't believe she is that annoyed at losing a "perk" when it took my brother well over a year (and a lot of his pride) to find a job.

You're still employed. Make it work.

Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:33911d45-66fe-4963-935e-ec9a7b48d5b9">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame harmrose yesterday for not knowing what the G20 was and then believing my Gatorade story.

Yay. I'm a rehtard sometimes, what can I say?

Dog.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_humpa-humpa-flame-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a955b3d-a110-48e0-ad18-5f6b58cbfb9dPost:ccd0b35b-7f37-48ec-9e26-b576ff7667c9">Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Humpa Humpa Flame Day : Yay. I'm a rehtard sometimes, what can I say?
    Posted by harmrose02[/QUOTE]

Make friends with Google.
  • I'm terrified to throw this flame, because I really don't want to bring her back here, but I flame thefuck out of labrwhatever. She reminds me of ffffmaid, only ffffmaid actually had valid points and offered something, anything to the conversation. labr says nothing, insults people for no reason, and needs to find a Grumpass Anonymous board where she can post.
  • Yeah I'll hop on the lab flame.  That chick is annoying.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards