November 2012 Weddings

50 days?!

When did that happen?!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
My BFP Chart
|| Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013

Re: 50 days?!

• tell me about it!! i have 36 days and i am starting to freak out a little bit....so many things to coordinate, i feel like i am forgetting things! and i am also having dreams about the day of...more like nightmares like i forgot to buy undergarments or forgot to book a hairstylist!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm at 56 days and I'm having nightmares too!! My aunt was doing my centerpieces and the day of my wedding she didn't show up.... so I booked a florist lol can't chance it
  • 36 days here as well. I've had hysterical crying fits nearly every day this week, from wedding stress and general life stress. I don't know why I didn't just hire a wedding planner to handle all of this s#!+ for me.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'll be at a month on Tuesday.  Holy crap!  
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_50-days-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:9a452c79-4054-49ec-bb61-f79bd87f810bPost:cba384f8-b22c-4937-b038-acd0227112d5">Re: 50 days?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]tell me about it!! i have 36 days and i am starting to freak out a little bit....so many things to coordinate, i feel like i am forgetting things! and i am also having dreams about the day of...more like nightmares like i forgot to buy undergarments or forgot to book a hairstylist!
    Posted by jam+1231[/QUOTE]

haha! This exactly! My nightmares are becoming more frequent and the wedding always turns into a disaster!
  • I know!!!! We're at 44 today! When we got engaged in December it felt like it would never come! My FI is having to schedule 'No Wedding Nights" with me so I can put away the stuff and just spend time together. 

I've also had tons and tons of wedding dreams! I've been having them forever, though. My FI loves to laugh at me when I tell him about my nightmares. 

I still have a lot to do, but if I were to fall asleep today and wake up on the 11th, I know our wedding would be beautiful. :)
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am at 39 daysI have been having nightmares too now! I just had one last night where our ceremony had to be in a parking lot with a bunch of other couples getting married as well and then I had to walk through a huge field of tall grass in my wedding dress. Strange haha!! Then I was calling my Aunt to figure out how much extra cake was left uneaten at our reception and she refused to answer me. So random haha and I don't have a clue why I would be so concerned about left over cake! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards