April 2012 Weddings

My DIY STDs

Everytime I write STDs, I still giggle.

Tell me what you think!

They will be on mini wine bottles and most of them will be hand delivered (yeah that should be fun....). Obviously they will not be 14% alcohol lol...
{darcie}
save the date

April 2012 June Siggy Challenge: Then and Now!

Re: My DIY STDs

• that looks great! And putting it on a wine bottle and personally delivering (while tedious) is a very creative/different idea.  I love it

• Adorbs!  Major + for getting guests tipsy in honor of the event ;P
  • I love that idea! One wedding I went to, the bride and groom gave wine bottles with a cute banner(for lack of a better term) as the favors and they were beautiful and practical! You know the wine won't get thrown away! ;) I love the personal touch with delivering them!
    April 2012 Ladies: May Siggy Challenge: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think they are so cute and so personal what a nice touch. I have to many OOT guests to hand deliver something but kuddos to you! Im sure your guests will love how much thought you put into them. And I agree with Kendall many props and getting them tipsy just with the STDS!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Ohhh I LOVE the wine bottle idea!  It is such a personal touch and so thoughtful to hand deliver them to your guests! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the idea, its really cute and unique!  I hope you are not delivering a lot of STDs bc that seems like a lot of work ;]
    ~~* Jen *~~
  • Thanks! We are getting married at a Winery, so it seems appropriate. It's funny because my brother is getting married a month before us, and have a huge beer theme. We are just a bunch of drunks! LOL
    {darcie}
    save the date

April 2012 June Siggy Challenge: Then and Now!
  • I love it and it so cute too.
  • Im immature, i know. But i giggled the entire time reading this post..

Something about Hand delivering many STDS while getting ppl tipsy.... lol.

Love the idea! Very creative and personal!!!

~Melissa Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards