Nevada-Las Vegas

Check!

How has everyone been? I have been a little MIA.  Fiance wound up in the hospital a couple days after our shower.  Alas, he is home and much better. 

Anywho. He finally decided on a ring.  Its tungsten with a white gold inlay. I wanted white gold and he wanted tungsten.  I know its his ring :), but it worked.  Its a great time to go shopping for jewelry with all of the christmas sales! We also purchased my 2nd pair of shoes.  Just a pair of silver sparkly flats from 6pm.

Did anyone take advantage of black friday shopping to check things off of their wedding list?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Check!

• Yay...my FI is getting Tungsten as well. I love the metal since it stays shiny, scratch resistant.
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • my FIs ring is already wearing lol because it used to be his gpas :)
  • I bet it means alot to him...it must have some history
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • yep it does :) im not changing it i may get him another to wear on the right hand not sure
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_check-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8301bc53-d1af-4cd8-a3bf-368b42595dc8Post:28de001b-92d1-49ec-a39e-9b24ec23fe95">Re: Check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]yep it does :) im not changing it i may get him another to wear on the right hand not sure
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

love that idea! or a nice watch or bracelet to wear on the wedding day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I actually have just started shopping for my FI's wedding band. Thanks for the Tungstgen idea.. LOVE IT!
  • hes not a bracelt or watch type i may have him get a tat in vegas :)
  • I hope your FI is doing alright...

Girl..paying for  a wedding is enough.. so no shopping for me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_check-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8301bc53-d1af-4cd8-a3bf-368b42595dc8Post:ba2e2276-e300-488d-8a50-a8618bee347f">Re: Check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hope your FI is doing alright... Girl..paying for  a wedding is enough.. so no shopping for me
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

He is out of the hospital and doing well. thank you!

I hear ya. I only bought christmas gifts and things pertaining to the wedding.  All other things are on hold.  NO shoes or purses for me until after February!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards