New Jersey

Sandals-Antigua or St. Lucia

Has anyone been to either of these?  We are seriously considering one of these.  What have your experiences with Sandals been?  Did anyone do the Sandals registry?  Thanks

Re: Sandals-Antigua or St. Lucia

• We stayed at the Sandals Grande St Lucia. It was wonderful.  But we almost booked an anniversary trip to do the Antigua because it looks amazing and we have heard great things.  The only downfall to St Lucia is that the smaller airport was closed, so we had to drive 1hour and some to get to the resort.  I got a little car sick becuase the roads were so windy. But my husband didnt mind that I was quiet for a bit. lol

• ChobotChobot member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Just arrived from St. Lucia La Toc- loved visiting the Grande, but I liked how La Toc was further away from the city and it was more mountainous . Great views, beautiful resort, delicious food and ...well drinks in the pool ...=heaven
  • ChobotChobot member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Honeymoon registries don't really fly around the chat rooms...I guess it is an issue with gift grabby or something.  I suggest save your money and do research for excursions while on your honeymoon. You can find a lot better local deals if you do the leg work.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards