Ohio-Cincinnati

bachelorette ideas please

My sister is planning my Bparty and has asked me for ideas.  She knows I am slightly over the whole going out and getting wasted aspect.  Anyone have other ideas in the Cincinnati/Dayton/NKY area?  It will be in November or  December as I am getting married NYE.
Thanks.

Re: bachelorette ideas please

• edited December 2011
    A popular downtown hotel for that is the garfield because it is cheap and there are many places to walk.  The rooms are nice, and if you reserve it far enough in advance you can get a really cheap suite with a huge balcony and a cool view.  This is what we did for my sister's bachelorette party and it was really fun.

That being said, I always thought it would be fun to have a bachelorette party at a roller skating rink.
  • edited December 2011
    how about a spa day and nice dinner? or a wine tasting?
  • Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the Haufbraugh House, it is just fun and you get to listen to a polka band (how can you not have fun)? You could always go to a wine tasting or just a fun restaurant.Barrellhouse is fun!
  • edited December 2011
    My sister didn't want a normal bachelorette party or shower, so we ate some brunch at First Watch and then painted pieces of pottery for her at Color Me Mine (both in Crestview Hills Towne Center) on a Sunday afternoon. 

I have to say, the pottery part was really awesome.  They have all sorts of stuff, so everyone picked a piece for her and then decorated it.  It does take a while, so we were just hanging out and laughing.  They have a private room there that you can reserve.  I went back and picked up the pottery a week or so later and now she has a variety of items to help her remember the day.

You could easily flip flop the order of the day, so you do the pottery first and then go out for dinner and drinks.
  • edited December 2011

How about an eve of facials and make overs.I show you all the hot fall colors and how to do spa nights at home. I do them for free and do bachelorette partys all the time.
    If interested please call me to set this up. Lets get your glam on before you go out on the town,,,

It's totally Free

Melinda

937-668-1495

Truepinkbeauty@gmail.com

• afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Manicures at Ambiance Spa in Hyde Park would be nice! Then a nice girls dinner in Mt Lookout and end the evening at a hotel, then breakfast in the morning. That would be fun. Maybe have champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in the room that night...so many possibilities!
  • edited December 2011

At Newport on the Levy they have the Shadow Box Caberet. That is always a blast! You could do dinner before or after the show and you would already be at the Levy with lots of options of things to do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards