Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Hair Product Raves!! :)

Just got some new products, and wanted to share the wealth! :)

For those looking to dye their hair before the wedding, but don't feel like using drugstore brands, and/or don't want to pay $80...My friend and I went to Sally Beauty and bought Ion Permanent Hair Color & the generic developer. I went from light brown to almost black, and my hair looks fantastic. I only spent $10 on gloves, processing caps, ion hair color, & developer. And I only needed to use half the bottle of developer. I'm so amazed. $10 for a professional-looking dye job is a steal! I went to work with my FI (it's pretty casual, and I have to go with him everywhere since he broke his neck), and literally everyone there complimented me on my hair color & shine.

And my second product review is something a little pricier. My ex-manager went to work for a salon. For Christmas, she bought all of her female former employees hair products. She got me ENJOY Hair & Skin Oil. I can't stop raving about it!! It's fantastic!! I was putting it on my dry hair. Because it's been cold and dry out, my hair wanted to be very static-y & have lots of fly-aways. Once I put some of this oil on my hair after styling, it smoothed down and looked fantastic!!! Then, I used it when it was wet one day, and it cut my drying time by 15 minutes! (It normally takes 20 minutes..) I definitely recommend it.

Just wanted to share! :)

Re: Hair Product Raves!! :)

• Options
    I'm absolutely obsessed with Moroccan Oil! It smells so delicious and is the only thing that has been able to make my 6-years-of-highlighting hair feel soft.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards