Ohio-Northeast

Punderson Manor

Has anyone had or been to a wedding at Punderson Manor? I currently live in New Orleans, so its going to be a while before I can get back to Ohio to check the place out for myself...so in the mean time I'm looking for pictures and reviews of Punderson.  Thanks!

Re: Punderson Manor

• edited December 2011
    I have never been there other than to the park there. I have googled "photos (neme of venue) wedding" and have found LOTS of wedding photos that way of my venue! Worth a try!
    Siggy Challenge~Fur Baby~September 2012 Board imageMy Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • superk9999superk9999 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are actually planning to have our wedding there in July, and I think it is beautiful!  The coordinator there is very helpful in answering questions.  They have a few different outside areas that they offer for the ceremony, and a few different sized rooms inside for the reception to accomodate different numbers of people.  I have not personally tasted their food yet but I have heard from several people that it is delicious!
  • chickie624chickie624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have the coordinators email address? I was communicating with someone from Punderson before, but haven't been able to get a response in the last month. 
  • superk9999superk9999 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Funny enough, since I posted that last post and we received our contract, they seem to be ignoring me, too.  I have been in contact with two different people there- Patty (pcase@xanterra.com) and Amy (AFeller@xanterra.com.)  We still have a week before our contract is due, and are considering cancelling our reservation if their customer service does not improve.  Please let me know if you get a hold of anyone and they let you know what is going on there!!!  It is soooo frustrating!!!  We have looked around for other venues, and everyone else is booked. 

• edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding there. Everything there is beautiful if you want an indoor/outdoor wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards