October 2013 Weddings

Happy Hump Day

I cannot believe that tomorrow is the one week mark to Thanksgiving.

Any big plans?

My mom and I are running a 5 mile turkey trot and then heading over to my gma's for lunch.

Who goes black friday shopping? I have in the past but this year I am not. I will stick to cyber Monday.

Re: Happy Hump Day

• I'm going to run a 5k turkey trot, read, and eat my mama's turkey. FI is working. I may do some shopping online at midnight but I work friday :/
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Our holiday schedule rocks this year!

Off Nov 22/23, Dec 24/25, Dec 31/Jan 1 so I have two long weekends in a row in December.

I did tell BWW that I can work on black friday during the day in hopes to not work at night and then that Sat we have a wedding.

• I am doing a 5K that morning too.  Only in hopes of feeling less guilty when I gorge myself on food.  Thanksgiving is by far my fave of the holidays.  

I may shop, I may not.  No real desire to and there isn't anything we are hoping to catch a deal on.  If I go it will be later in the AM (8ish) and probably for some things for our vacation in Dec.  

This week has been brutal.  With Veterans Day on Monday and most of the day off on Tuesday (we did some wedding stuff) it has been so hard getting back into a working groove knowing Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • I am heading to my aunts a bunch of family will be there and then that weekend my brother sil and niece will be staying here. I dont get to seem them often which is nice.

My office is open on friday but I took it off...hopefully no problem arise while Im not there

No black friday shopping for me.  I am actually pretty much done my shopping
  • I will be flying to Orlando Tuesday morning.  I am in a wedding on Wednesday, so I will be spending Thanksgiving with Mickey!  I'm excited for Disney, but bummed to be missing my favorite holiday. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_happy-hump-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:2c11d1f3-3b60-47cd-8218-ffaea7414d76Post:813a89e6-86ca-4d50-9501-142d71c5d0c9">Re: Happy Hump Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am doing a 5K that morning too.  Only in hopes of feeling less guilty when I gorge myself on food.  
    Posted by 09McSteph03[/QUOTE]

I run every holiday just for this reason. I will actually run my wedding day for this reason and to calm nerves. Im planning 6-10 miles that morning.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_happy-hump-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:2c11d1f3-3b60-47cd-8218-ffaea7414d76Post:4a4e532a-f05d-45e1-a369-957a44e06982">Re: Happy Hump Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will be flying to Orlando Tuesday morning.  I am in a wedding on Wednesday, so I will be spending Thanksgiving with Mickey!  I'm excited for Disney, but bummed to be missing my favorite holiday. 
    Posted by aimkin[/QUOTE]

Disney wedding?
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards