Nevada-Las Vegas

Bali Hai or Angel Park?

Hi Everyone!

I am from Manitoba, Canada and am getting married in Vegas in May 2011.  Checking out the potential sites for our wedding ceremony and reception beforehand is not an option so I was hoping someone might be able to help me!  We will probably have around 50 people and want a beautiful outdoor ceremony and indoor reception.  Food is also extremely important to us. Has anyone ever had or been to a wedding at either the Bali Hai or Angel park golf courses?  We also considered Springs Preserve but it is out of our price range for the reception. Any thoughts??!!  THANKS!  Kim

Re: Bali Hai or Angel Park?

• pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
      Welcome to the board!  There is a link to a list of Vegas bio's in my signature.  I know there have been a couple of golf courses used in the past.  Good luck, and happy planning.
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to one reception at Angel Park (the ceremony was held at a different location) - it's been about 10 years at least, but I do remember it was nice...not sure if it's changed much, but the only thing I do remember about it is the layout was a little weird and was curved or in an L type shape (too long ago to remember correctly).  As for outdoors there, I have been there a few years ago when the company I worked for hosted a miniature golf day and a friend of mine golfs there every week.
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to either of those, so I'm no help there.  Are you set on being closer to the strip, or is the view more important?  We're having our wedding at the Revere Golf Club in Henderson; it's about 20 minutes from the strip, but it's sort of in the foothills so you have amazing views of the strip at night.  They also offer discounts for having the wedding on days besides Saturday.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• bobbiward20bobbiward20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We got married on June 19th and my husband and all his groomsmen golfed and Bali Hai.  It was BEAUTIFUL! Not sure about the set up of a wedding, but I know the golf course and club house were well taken care of!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I used to eat at Cili's at Bali Hai when I worked for MGM and the food is terrific!  I consider this for our reception, and I've heard nothing but fabulous reviews about them - even from other vendors!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • rere17rere17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bali Hai is AMAZING! I have seen the set up for their weddings. I liked it becasue it is indoors, with ceiling to floor windows. The view is to die for! It was my first choice for venue in Vegas. Unfortuantely with a guest list totaling nearly 150, our parents weren't sold on it. Too pricey and they are footing the bill. I have seen Angel Park, and it isn't the same calibur as Bali Hai. Angel Park is more economical though. Another thing to consider is location. If you plan on staying on the strip, Bali hai is soo much easier to get to. Angel park is several miles off the strip, and you may have to worry about transportation. Since my decision came down to budget, it was cheaper for us to book a venue off the strip and pay for shuttle buses to transport our guests.
  • kimmynibblerkimmynibbler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!  I think we are going to book Bali Hai!  Just needed to reaffirm our decision.  All the best to everyone with their engagements/weddings/marriages!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards