New Jersey

I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!

Hi All:
I didn't post all that much but I loved reading all your reviews so I thought I'd retun the favor. Please feel free to ask me any questions. If I gave a vendor an A it means they were outstanding.

Josh Lynn: A (pending photographs) Josh was actually the 2nd photographer I booked, after Millie Batista dropped off the face of the Earth. He was one of my favorite vendors. Josh kept me clam on the day of the wedding and made family photos painless. He showed some pictures from the ceremony during the reception and they were amazing. He is worth every penny!

Josh also provided a photo booth (NJ Photobooths): (A) There was a line all night long and all my guests loved using the photo booth. Best last minute decision ever.

Rob Villano (Villanovision): (A pending video) Rob was incredibly easy to work with and professional. He was unobtrusive and I can’t wait to see my video, which will be completed in record time (2 weeks)

John Sinclair (Aria Melody): (A) John is a perfectionist. From the moment we met him we knew he was the right DJ for us. He is not cheesy and does not scream into the microphone like so many popular NJ DJ’s. He is a true class act. He even worked with my maid of honor to create the best speech (rap) I have ever seen.

The Rose Trio: (A) Another vendor that was a breeze to work with. Kathleen communicated with me over email and made planning effortless. The music was beautiful and my guests raved about their performance.

Jeanine Mangan: (C-) I’ll start by saying I loved the way I looked on my wedding day. My makeup was beautiful but that’s where the raves stop. Not only was Jeanine late she brought her 12 year old niece to act as her assistant. She was non-stop talking and was not calming at all on the morning of my wedding. Her pricing is exorbitant ($25 to apply fake lashes, $40 for a lipstick) She didn’t ask how we wanted our make-up and her time management skills put us behind on our schedule. She was condescending to me calling me a “silly girl” and just making unsettling comments. I would not recommend her.

Many Liento: (C) I also had some issues with Mandy starting with her phone call a few days before my wedding. She called me with a list of demands (she needed a card table, folding chair, my girls to practically do their hair before she would, and for me to collect all money in advance). Her prices are astronomical; by the time I was done paying for travel fees, bridal prep fees, and extensions it was over $1000 for 3 people to get their hair done. She told my maid of honor “I don’t do French braids” when she was shown a photo of a style she’d like. So she wound up paying $90 for a side ponytail with curls. I will say that my hair was beautiful and I was happy with my style but it was certainly not worth the extra aggravation.

Perfect Petals by Peg: (B) When I first met with Peg I was not interested in flowers at all. After our first meeting that all changed. She had so many great ideas and was incredibly knowledgeable about flowers. I wound up spending more than I wanted but I was sure she would do a beautiful job. The day of the wedding all the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I am giving her a B although because the flowers did not hold up well. My bridesmaids’ bouquets were loosing flowers during the ceremony and even though my mother was very careful her wristlet broke as well.

Santos/VIP Limo: (A) Santos and their drivers are amazing. They arrived very early were super friendly and got us where we needed ahead of schedule. I highly recommend them.

The Primavera Regency: (A) Steve and Allen the Mater Ds were just wonderful. They recommended that we have a small private cocktail hour before going out to greet guests and it was the best thing ever (it was really the only time I ate) Steve waited on not only us like kings and queens he treated our guests like royalty as well. No request was unmet and booking the Primavera was the best decision we ever made. The food, as I’m told, was out of this world, and plentiful. I want to get married again just to go back to the Primavera.

Holland Designs: (A) Megan designed all of my stationery and everything far exceeded my expectations. I loved everything from the save the dates to the favor stickers. She is a true artist.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!

• cindyn9178cindyn9178 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and thanks for the reviews!! Just curious why you used Mandy and Jeanine if you felt the prices were too high? There are plenty of other more affordable makeup and hair people out there. Sorry to hear you weren't happy with them.
  • Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Mandy and she was amazing! First off, why would you be upset with her calling you and telling you what she needed. Doesn't it make it easier that she called ahead of time so you wouldn't be setting up the day of? I loved how she called me and gave me specifics. She's super organized and professional. Also, like Cindy stated you knew the pricing before you booked her. You should of been able to calculate the pricing. I personally felt like she was worth every penny!
  • Renee1105Renee1105 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:6d1f5d27-8438-4b64-aa5a-cf92e417938e">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats and thanks for the reviews!! Just curious why you used Mandy and Jeanine if you felt the prices were too high? There are plenty of other more affordable makeup and hair people out there. Sorry to hear you weren't happy with them.
    Posted by cindyn9178[/QUOTE]

Hi and thank you. I used them because I was happy at my trial. I also wasn't aware that my mother and bridesmaid would have to completly blow out their own hair before Mandy arrived. I also was not aware that the bride's makeup didn't include eyelashes or lipstick until days before my wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:443f5e9e-080b-4359-b9a1-e68fb9df6ddd">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Mandy and she was amazing! First off, why would you be upset with her calling you and telling you what she needed. Doesn't it make it easier that she called ahead of time so you wouldn't be setting up the day of? I loved how she called me and gave me specifics. She's super organized and professional. Also, like Cindy stated you knew the pricing before you booked her. You should of been able to calculate the pricing. I personally felt like she was worth every penny!
    Posted by BridetoBe730[/QUOTE]

I'm happy that you were happy with Mandy. I was happy with my hair as well. My question to you is what if I didn't have a card table? Should I purchase it a few days before my wedding to accommodate her? If she needs certain supplies she should provide them. Bottom line is she wanted things to be easier for her instead of trying to provide great customer service and make things easier for me, the bride.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:39d45608-6002-4445-a714-5ce20a085e89">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding! : I'm happy that you were happy with Mandy. I was happy with my hair as well. My question to you is what if I didn't have a card table? Should I purchase it a few days before my wedding to accommodate her? If she needs certain supplies she should provide them. Bottom line is she wanted things to be easier for her instead of trying to provide great customer service and make things easier for me, the bride.
    Posted by Renee1105[/QUOTE]

She used a window seat for me. She said she just needed something to set her supplies on.
  • edited December 2011
    congrats on your wedding!!! I have a question about Holland Designs- how is their pricing?? we're trying to get some invitations but we're on a budget....
    BabyFetus Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:e949ad62-67c0-46c2-bbd4-7d356fb97d27">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]congrats on your wedding!!! I have a question about Holland Designs- how is their pricing?? we're trying to get some invitations but we're on a budget....
    Posted by adrenalina19[/QUOTE]

Holland Designs will work with your budget. I gave Megan my budget and she stuck to it. She even gave me other options to stay under budget.
  • sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got married at the Primavera also. They were fantastic for us too! So glad your day went well.  We want someoen else to get married so we can go back as guests :)
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had similar experiences with Mandy and Jeanine. Mandy was not the nicest when I called to see if my date was available and told me the girls should blow out and flatiron their own hair before she got there. And I loved my makeup trial with Jeanine, but she was so nervous/anxious it was almost neurotic. Unsettling is a good word for it. Mandy should get one of those travel card tables in Costco for $30. That would be better customer service. BUT they both do amazing work. Everyone just has to decide what's right for them. Glad it all turned out well!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:1eedc19c-1b56-4714-b421-fd8e8ff3902f">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had similar experiences with Mandy and Jeanine. Mandy was not the nicest when I called to see if my date was available and told me the girls should blow out and flatiron their own hair before she got there. And I loved my makeup trial with Jeanine, but she was so nervous/anxious it was almost neurotic. Unsettling is a good word for it. Mandy should get one of those travel card tables in Costco for $30. That would be better customer service. BUT they both do amazing work. Everyone just has to decide what's right for them. Glad it all turned out well!
    Posted by Giaspo[/QUOTE]

You hit the nail right on the head. Yes I looked great and loved my hair and makeup. Yes I knew how much they were charging (for the most part) but the value for what they ended up providing was not worth it.
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your wedding. I am using Megan from Holland Designs too so I am glad you liked her! 
    I am also using Jeanine and Mandy too. I think they do amazing work. 
    I agree with the girls above, if you didn't like the prices than you shouldn't have booked them. You said your makeup looked beautiful so it seemed like the prices might have been worth it. Also, I beleive all Jeanine's prices are on her website so I am not sure why you didn't know her prices. 
    Mandy was recommended to me BECAUSE of how professional and organized she is. I think it is wierd you are so put off that she asked to have a card table and a folding chair. I am sure if you didn't have a card table she wouldn't have cared, I think it's unfair to assume she would have wanted you to purchase one. To say those things caused you aggravation sounds like you are searching for things to complain about.

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:e8ff0ce4-d48d-4ab5-86b4-82147775950e">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations on your wedding. I am using Megan from Holland Designs too so I am glad you liked her!  I am also using Jeanine and Mandy too. I think they do amazing work.  I agree with the girls above, if you didn't like the prices than you shouldn't have booked them. You said your makeup looked beautiful so it seemed like the prices might have been worth it. Also, I beleive all Jeanine's prices are on her website so I am not sure why you didn't know her prices.  Mandy was recommended to me BECAUSE of how professional and organized she is. I think it is wierd you are so put off that she asked to have a card table and a folding chair. I am sure if you didn't have a card table she wouldn't have cared, I think it's unfair to assume she would have wanted you to purchase one. To say those things caused you aggravation sounds like you are searching for things to complain about.
    Posted by TLuvT[/QUOTE]

On my wedding day I wanted nothing more than <span style="text-decoration:underline;">nothing</span> to complain about. What do I have to gain by complaining about them now? I am here to give my opinion of how I felt my vendors were. I was put off by their performance on the morning of my wedding I wanted nothing more then a smooth morning with no issues, unfortunately there were some. I hope that on your wedding you have no aggravation. I will repeat again, I was fine with their prices and was willing to pay the very high price for a very good service. Unfortunately their day of performance did not warrant the price.
  • kristen8040kristen8040 member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your wedding Renee! I'm not really sure why people feel the need to question your review just because they have a different perspective or had a different experience than you, kind of defeats the purpose of a review.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing and for being so honest.  Likethe poster above, I feel other ladies should not dispute your opinions.  Everyone is entitled to their feelings and I thought your reviews were fair and honest. 
  • Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:d3afa145-f10a-470b-bf69-5a82f9a7dacb">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on your wedding Renee! I'm not really sure why people feel the need to question your review just because they have a different perspective or had a different experience than you, kind of defeats the purpose of a review.
    Posted by kristen8040[/QUOTE]

<div>Exactly! These are your opinions from your experience and I don't think you should be questioned on them. It sounds like there was a lack of communication, which is not your fault. I was in a wedding last weekend and apparently there was a misscommunication between the bride and make-up artist about the prices. The bride loved the make-up, but was upset because she was under the impression that it was a different price. I get where you are coming from. </div>
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:9438c1aa-d779-41df-9679-9f1a83efa192">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding! : On my wedding day I wanted nothing more than nothing to complain about. What do I have to gain by complaining about them now? I am here to give my opinion of how I felt my vendors were. I was put off by their performance on the morning of my wedding I wanted nothing more then a smooth morning with no issues, unfortunately there were some. I hope that on your wedding you have no aggravation. I will repeat again, I was fine with their prices and was willing to pay the very high price for a very good service. Unfortunately their day of performance did not warrant the price.
    Posted by Renee1105[/QUOTE]

<div>You are entitled to your opinion and can review how you would like and it's my opinion that you sound like you are complaining for no reason. <div>I am sure I will be more than happy with their performance on my wedding day because "asking for a folding chair ahead of time" wouldn't equal poor performance to me. And I make it my business to know my vendors prices ahead of time and if they are out of my budget I wouldn't hire them. But that is just my opinion.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div></div><div>
    </div>
  • edited December 2011
    WOW - ILuvT sounds cranky - maybe she is on the pre-wedding abstinance plan.  But then again - that's just my opinion.
  • edited December 2011
    I think it is fine to mention things about your MUA and hair person if you felt uncomfortable with them. I had one vendor who was very unpleasant the day of and it does take away a bit from the overall experience. I would have loved to have some warning on this prior to my wedding and even if I still booked the vendor (since I was happy w their work) I would have been more prepared to expect the attitude
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:2bd0952e-4414-4efc-bab1-521aabde1f51">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOW - ILuvT sounds cranky - maybe she is on the pre-wedding abstinance plan.  But then again - that's just my opinion.
    Posted by Kristeee[/QUOTE]
    Nope, not on that plan. Just can't stand stomach brides whining about a vendor asking to have a place to put their supplies. Or a complaining that she didn't get a free lipstick or eyelashes when their prices are on the website. Because I happen to think it's unfair to bash a vendor for those things doesn't mean I'm cranky.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:02a6ee93-a586-439d-ae78-beaa48f60586">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding! : Nope, not on that plan. Just can't stand stomach brides whining about a vendor asking to have a place to put their supplies. Or a complaining that she didn't get a free lipstick or eyelashes when their prices are on the website. Because I happen to think it's unfair to bash a vendor for those things doesn't mean I'm cranky.
    Posted by TLuvT[/QUOTE]

You seem to be confused. I am not upset because she asked for a folding chair or a table there are many reasons why the performance did not meet the price (which you seem to conveniently skip over). I can and did afford the prices but felt the service was not up to par. You already know how to see the future and know that your vendors will all be perfect before the day of even occurs, I only wish I had that talent.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also would like to thank the other brides for sticking up for me, as I can see most of the married girls understand that although you have confidence in your vendors and feel that they will all do a great job sometimes it doesn't always pan out. These are my reviews and my opinion. I hope you can give your vendors all glowing reviews just as I wished before my wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    So, TLuvT, which one are you - Jeanine or Mandy?

Seriously, there's no need to be so defensive because someone happened to have a disappointing experience with a couple of your vendors.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:fac6ecf3-5d8b-4fe9-9fb5-377f05e80183">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, TLuvT, which one are you - Jeanine or Mandy? Seriously, there's no need to be so defensive because someone happened to have a disappointing experience with a couple of your vendors.
    Posted by 37 Butter Knives[/QUOTE]
    I was waiting for someone to say that. So typical if someone doesn't agree and sticks up for a vendor. Are the other brides who agreed vendors too? <div>I am not being defensive, I just thought it was weird to complain about a vendor asking for certain things. She can hate them for all I care, I can think her criticism is wierd. What's the big deal if I have an opinion, that makes me wrong or a vendor. Give me a break.</div>
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:d04841fa-97b1-40d5-8895-23ce029f9018">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding! : I was waiting for someone to say that. So typical if someone doesn't agree and sticks up for a vendor. Are the other brides who agreed vendors too?  I am not being defensive, I just thought it was weird to complain about a vendor asking for certain things. She can hate them for all I care, I can think her criticism is wierd. What's the big deal if I have an opinion, that makes me wrong or a vendor. Give me a break.
    Posted by TLuvT[/QUOTE]

I agree with you! :) I used Mandy and she is wonderful! I loved how she was super professional and organized. I couldn't of been happier with her!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:4383407b-c46d-40c3-b416-b8c908662e04">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding! : I agree with you! :) I uses Mandy and she is wonderful! I loved how she was super professional and organized. I couldn't of been happier with her!
    Posted by BridetoBe730[/QUOTE]
    Be careful if you agree with me, you might be a vendor too :)<div>And I hired her because of how organized and professional she is. </div>
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:fac6ecf3-5d8b-4fe9-9fb5-377f05e80183">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, TLuvT, which one are you - Jeanine or Mandy? Seriously, there's no need to be so defensive because someone happened to have a disappointing experience with a couple of your vendors.
    Posted by 37 Butter Knives[/QUOTE]

Haha! Good one!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Jeanine and loved her and gave glowing reviews (an A++++) but i was a little put off that she brought her 12 year old niece and referred to her as an assistant. I did not pay an assistant fee (she said for that she usually brings Merri from Guide the Bride, who is not a makeup artist either), and at the end it did not bother me, but I would have liked to know that information in advance rather than be surprised by it day of.
  • edited December 2011
    WOW - I think it's crazy that the OP can't post her reviews without some bride (who didn't even have her wedding yet) calling her out on the review. I wasn't going to post anything about it on here, but now I feel the need to. I had an AWFUL experience with Mandy before my wedding day even happened. I have a detailed story and brides who want to know can message me. I don't feel the need to blast the details on a public forum, but you can feel free to PM me and I will explain. All in all, what I will say here is that when you're paying someone to provide a service, that service should be provided with a smile - especially in an industry where your business is determined by referrals, reviews and recommendations. If I had to do it all over again, I would - and that should speak volumes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • michelle221michelle221 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A review is a personal subjective opinion and it's quite disturbing, and sad, how one can get attacked by fellow knotties for feeling comfortable enough to share how one truly felt working with particular vendors. If honest reviews is what we all want, well we just blew it big time by making her feel she was wrong in the way she felt...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-married-reviews-111211-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d16375d1-cab2-4241-a259-73380532a3f4Post:9ca1791d-7a62-47e9-8f46-f90351cb736a">Re: I'm Married!! Reviews from 11/12/11 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOW - I think it's crazy that the OP can't post her reviews without some bride (who didn't even have her wedding yet) calling her out on the review. I wasn't going to post anything about it on here, but now I feel the need to. I had an AWFUL experience with Mandy before my wedding day even happened. I have a detailed story and brides who want to know can message me. I don't feel the need to blast the details on a public forum, but you can feel free to PM me and I will explain. All in all, what I will say here is that when you're paying someone to provide a service, that service should be provided with a smile - especially in an industry where your business is determined by referrals, reviews and recommendations. If I had to do it all over again, I would - and that should speak volumes.
    Posted by ashlieandfrank[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I'm so sorry that you had a poor experience but thank you for sharing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards