Pennsylvania-Central

Photographer

Any ideas on great wedding photographers that are reasonable?
Anniversary

Re: Photographer

• edited December 2011
    I can't say enough about Solas Photography.  They are a husband and wife team, and they're VERY affordable!  Their website is www.solasphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggest. I already talked to them. They are booked for our date.
    Anniversary
  • queserasera84queserasera84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Photography by Tessie. Amazing photos and an wonderful eye, and she has very reasonable pricing. We had our engagement photos done late last summer with her, and we still get comments from people on how good they are. I'm excited to have her shoot our wedding.

Just a note, she just updated her website, so there are some bugs. Don't let that deter you!

Another I'd recommend is RB Photography Pro. Robin was my first choice for our wedding, but she was booked already for our date. Maybe she's free for yours!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Any comments about Neal Bliss Photography?
    Anniversary
  • Jas0920Jas0920 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Melissa McClain photography, they are a husband and wife team too. Their prices are reasonable and they have very outgoing personalities. Their website is www.melissamcclainphotography.com.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • rencontrezmoirencontrezmoi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Heidi Reuter (http://www.heidireuter.com/). She's really nice and outgoing, and her prices are about half of what other photojournalistic photographers in the area charge. We actually just booked her today!
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers VOTE on my Name List
  • edited December 2011
    We are planning on using Nova Photography in Red Lion, PA. They offer film or digital photography! Good prices and packages!
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE our photographer, and I am sooooo picky about photos!

He is R Lawrence Photography. He makes you feel comfertable and not only does he capture the special moments, but the cute/candid ones too!

• juice1982juice1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try Photography and Kakes by Krista.  Very reasonable priced.  and she always has specials going on
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Jeremy Hess in Lancaster.  His prices were a little more than others, but he is totally worth every penny.  He spent 2.5 hours with us for our engagement photos and they turned out AMAZING!  He has a great eye and does not interfere.  I'm so excited to see our wedding photos!!!
  • JJLeon210JJLeon210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Farwid.com   Check it out. He is amazing, so funny, and I am literally obsessed with his work.
  • Jene1983Jene1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello i am located right here in allentown, Pa. My prices are very affordable. please take a look at my prices and work at PhotographyByJene.com. if you have any questions i would be glad to answer them for you.

Jene

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards