Getting in Shape

Mad at myself!!!--Need to vent/share!

Hey guys! It's been forever since I've posted anything...I'm so frustrated with myself because I fell off the wagon.  I was doing so well and 20 lbs lighter...I guess that was my justification to fall back into old bad habits (I mean it's 20lbs).  I was still "watching" what I ate, but not to the extent I was a month or so ago. And on top of that I stopped working out all together.  I guess I just fell into a rut.  I finally realized I had hit rock bottom when last week all I could do when I got home from work was sleep, wake up, eat, then go back to bed.  I thought to myself, "Ummm something is wrong.  Why am I like this??"

I've been so unmotivated lately.  I want to get back to the place I was before--kickin ass and takin names...how can I get there again? 

I guess I never thought I could lose 20 lbs....EVER!!  So, I decided to throw myself a month long party of eating all the bad things that you're supposed to stay away from.  Anyway, I'm back, I went for a walk with the FI (it was a nice long one too) and we talked about how he wants to start hiking again and has been looking at all these excursions we can do...(help!! :o))

ANYWAY I guess I just wanted to share with you guys...Sorry to all the Wii Fit Accountability people!  I hope to get back into that tomorrow...
Embarassed 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mad at myself!!!--Need to vent/share!

• The worse thing you can do is beat yourself up. Everyone falls off the wagon from time to time, but you have to get back on it and keep going. I have a big problem that if I eat bad one night, i'll say well, this is my weekend to cheat. Wrong. It shouldn't extend into the whole weekend. I should eat what I ate and the next day forgive myself and get back to the gym.
    Good luck! Just keep picturing how happy you were after 20 lbs lost was on the scale...and then push to make it 30!!!
  • If working out worked for you , GO FOR IT!
    Be proud that you can lose weight, everyone "falls off the wagon".
    I was going to the gym 3 times a week for 5 months and didnt lose weight , or see results, anywhere. So i have only been there 3 times this month. I gave up. I cannot tone or lose, and im out of time. So im gonna torment my body and hope there is a diet pill that can take some weight off quick.
    Any suggestions?

we leave in 18 days...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards