September 2012 Weddings
Options

What do you love/admire about your fiance? =)

Helloooo 9 days to go for me!

What is something that you love or admire about your fiance? I love how passionate he is about the things he loves. (including me!) I also love his determination. (And much more of course!)

=)

Re: What do you love/admire about your fiance? =)

• Options
    I love that my fiance is incredibly devoted to me and my children. Not everyone could step up and be an amazing dad to 2 kids who aren't theirs. He is such an answer to all my prayers and I can't imagine my life without him!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I love that FI is supportive of me.  He pushes me to be a better person than I would be without him.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    I love that he loves me unconditionally and I know I can always count on him no matter what. =)
  • Options
    i love the way he makes me laugh, hes my best friend-- I enjoy every moment I have with him.
  • Options
    I love that he is a hero. My FI is a volunteer firefighter and loves it. Just the other day, right in front of our apartment, there was a drunk driving accident. We had just gotten home and witnessed the whole thing. FI went running over right away and checked on everyone, secured the scene and called the police. He's my hero :)
  • Options
    I love that he makes me laugh all the time!! He knows EXACTLY how to put up with me. He has always been so supportive and always a believer that I can achieve anything I put my mind to. Smile

I love him to BITS!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've known mine since we were kids, he's my best friend and so positive. He always makes me laugh and is so caring.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards