Honeymoon Discussions

Favorite Sandals Resort?

Hi everyone, my FI's aunt and uncle are paying for our honeymoon and asked us just to start thinking about where we would like to go. I have heard great things about Sandal's and my FSIL is taking her honeymoon at Sandal's Grande St. Lucia in February.

If any of you have been to/heard about a great Sandal's resort please post your opinions!!

TIA   :)

Re: Favorite Sandals Resort?

• We weren't on our honeymoon, but we went to Sandals Whitehouse in October.  It was a blast!  Absolutely loved it!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We've been to Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Negril. Both were very nice but St. Lucia was the best.

Click "Our Website" above my siggy pic if you would like to read our reviews and see our pics.

HTH and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
  • We are looking at Sandals St. Lucia Grande and Regency.
    Right now, Grande is my favorite and I've read stellar reviews and talked to other brides that went to Grande and Regency...Grande has been the tops so far.
    I want a swim up lagoon! :0)
  • We booked the Emerald Bay as well, two weeks in June. I haven't been to any  of the Sandals yet but from what I can see that one is really unsurpassed! We're so happy we picked it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards