October 2012 Weddings

Registry shopping spree

I had to share that I think I had more fun finishing my registry at Younkers (Midwest dept store) than actually registering!  I received $145 worth of gift cards there at my home bridal shower, and most of the remaining items was about that amount.  I saw there was free shipping so I decided I would close out that registry today.  When I went to check out and put in the code they sent me for 15% off, it was for in store only!  Bummer!  Luckily they were having a friends and family sale online that was 25% everything anyway, so I got to add a few items we didn't even register for!!  I ended up getting $370 worth of our registry things for $8!  Yay!  That was fun!  Now I really should get started on Christmas shopping.....

Re: Registry shopping spree

• Bed Bath and Beyond had a finishing party tonight, I got most of what I wanted all at 20% off and some things not on the registry!
  • I was also at Bed Bath and Beyond's completion party plus the other store we registered at was having a 15% off event and I had a bunch of gift cards and cash cash cards (i.e. spend $50 save $20 off your purchase). All in all I saved about $1000 and finished both our registries and my home is full of shiny new things!
    Anniversary
  • I did the BB&B registry event last night, as well! It was awesome! Overall we got I think $700 worth of stuff and only paid 14 or 15 out of pocket! It was awesome. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards