Washington-Seattle
Options

Bridal Shower on A Friday Night

What do you think about this?
I have only been to a few that were mid-afternoon on a Sunday. So would you come if you had enough notice? Also, what could be a cool theme as far as it being in the evening- what typr of food/decor? How should the night flow? I don't want people to feel obligated to stay too late.

If I did this option it would be one week before my wedding, I know it's very late but my sis/moh can't miss work for 3 weeks. Would the sunday before my saturday wedding be better?

Any suggestions would be great!

Re: Bridal Shower on A Friday Night

• Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted for Saturday afternoon (6 days before). All of the Showers I've attended have occurred sometime in the afternoon.  Yeah, it would be a long day for girls going to both the Bachelorette and the Shower, but they'll live.  I wouldn't have it Sunday, because if your Bachelorette is the Saturday before, you might not be in the best condition for another WR party Wink.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Alo822Alo822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree... you might want to have some recovery time on Sunday! I like the Saturday option the best, but I think Friday works, too. 
    Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your help! I talked to my bridesmaid's and it sounds like we might be set on doing them both on Saturday! Thanks girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards