Pennsylvania-Central

Harrisburg Venues

Looking for nice venues in the Harrisburg area for a December wedding. We'd like a space with some character - ie not a boring ballroom. Any suggestions?

Re: Harrisburg Venues

• edited December 2011
    The Colonial Golf and Tennis Club on Linglestown road is really nice.  They have a really nice bar area for the cocktail hour and a suite for the bridal party to have cocktails with the parents before the reception. they had a lot of color choices for linens and a built in dance floor.  They also have agreements with local hotels for out of town guests.
  • edited December 2011
    i got married at sasha's hideaway on linglestown road. its a restaurant, so depending how many people you have (we had 125) it may not be an option. but you can get married there (if you want) and they do a lot of the preparation for you- food, decorations, cake, liquor, linens and diningware, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • troxellatroxella member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Susquehanna Club in New Cumberland in the winter--and what really drew us in there was that it had a more elegant but homey feel on the inside and both rooms are goregous. One with a full view of the river and the one we booked with a fireplace! We felt like it would give the cozy and personal feel we are looking for for our December date.
  • edited December 2011
    Stokesay Castle in Reading....I just got married there and have gotten awesome reviews from all my guests about the food and venue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards