December 2013 Weddings
Options

You lie.

This takes twice as long.  SHlT.  GODDAMN NEST.
I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: You lie.

• Options
    Wait, now it's getting faster.  Maybe I was loading this page while the nest was still trying to load on another page?  Anytwat, I'll have some pie now.
    I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
  • Options
    Definitely faster for me.  Sweet lord.  I was about to throw my computer in the trash.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_lie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:c708819a-14f7-40be-abad-d943a4b8d357Post:a16cb39a-0b8d-4bc0-8030-e535c46238f8">Re: You lie.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait, now it's getting faster.  Maybe I was loading this page while the nest was still trying to load on another page?  Anytwat, I'll have some pie now.
    Posted by *Ombligo*[/QUOTE]

Word up. Same thing happened to me. Then it got all blazing fast.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Options
    The pie was just the bait. Now Cali will probably tell you to close your eyes and bend over.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, I'll take that too.
  • Options
    You're welcome, you ungrateful hoars.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    I'm so excited to see Moo's dirty dancing siggy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards