Ohio-Cleveland

Boudoir Photographers in CLE?

Hello Ladies,

I am relatively new the boards. I live in Little Italy but we're getting married in Columbus. Does anyone know of a reasonably priced, reputable boudoir photographer in Cleveland? It seems like such a wild idea but I think FI would love it. I'd definitely want something artistic and tasteful.

Thanks for your help!

TTC since October 2011.
DX with Non-IR PCOS in October 2012.
Missing RIGHT tube due to a prior surgery to remove cyst-zilla (40 lbs!) at age 12.
HSG showed tube was blocked - cleared by dye. DON'T DO CLOMID WITHOUT AN HSG!
Cycle #8 with 50mg Clomid & TI = BFN
Cycle #9 with 50mg Clomid & TI = No response.
Cycle #10 with Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel shot = ???
CD12 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm.
CD16 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm (WTF)
Clomid 200mg CD 16-22, repeat u/s on 3/11

Re: Boudoir Photographers in CLE?

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had b-pics done by Tami Musick earlier this year and they came out great. She is super nice, is easy to work with and has VERY reasonable prices. There are a couple other girls on the Northeast Ohio board who've had them done by her, too, and were very pleased. She is based in Streetsboro, but will travel.

Link to Tami's blog where you can check out her work. Feel free to email her for more info (and links to more pics):
    http://tamaramusick.wordpress.com/

One of the gals on NEO, Stacy, has set up a marathon session with Tami on July 17th. As far as I know, there are still a couple of spots available, if you'd like to be a part of it. Marathon sessions are a wonderful way to save on the costs because the photographer does individual sessions on the same day at the same location.
    Link to discussion on the NEO board and scroll down for Stacy's post:
    http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_boudoir-pictures

Good luck and have fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CLECyclistCLECyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, I just emailed her.  This sounds like fun!!

TTC since October 2011.
    DX with Non-IR PCOS in October 2012.
    Missing RIGHT tube due to a prior surgery to remove cyst-zilla (40 lbs!) at age 12.
    HSG showed tube was blocked - cleared by dye. DON'T DO CLOMID WITHOUT AN HSG!
    Cycle #8 with 50mg Clomid & TI = BFN
    Cycle #9 with 50mg Clomid & TI = No response.
    Cycle #10 with Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel shot = ???
    CD12 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm.
    CD16 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm (WTF)
    Clomid 200mg CD 16-22, repeat u/s on 3/11
  • kimber926kimber926 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Tami!  I had mine B pictures done with her, too, and LOVED them!!
  • jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having mine taken with Rachel Linczak. She has been great so far and I am looking forward to my session. Check her out! http://www.linczakphoto.com/index2.php
  • edited December 2011
    I'm doing mine with Leah Stafford June 4, 2010.  Will let you know how it goes.

• edited December 2011
    Check out rebeccajewellphotography.com.  Becky lives in Buffalo, but has family, and me, in Cleveland and travels for photo shoots!  She also puts together Boudoir parties!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards