September 2012 Weddings

December Siggy Challenge

Since I haven't seen an official poll yet, I figured I'd go ahead and put one up, though I think I already have an idea of what the answer will be. December is tomorrow anyways, right?! Smile

Re: December Siggy Challenge

• I am forgetting how to add my photo, I updated on photobucket... NOW WHAT?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Help me resize? :(

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'd like some input on how to do a siggy period... I'm decent with computers but some reason I can't  figure this one out lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay for fur babies!  I also agree that mamameech's pooch is a cutie!
  • Stupid Question - How do I put a space? Like if I want the " Meet Oreo..." part to be on the next line? What is the code for that? Anyone know?
    Sept. 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon
    Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Naxos, Santorini)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • aww thanks guys - Bella's a sweetheart :)
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • cpasquale - use the html code <br />  it will put one line (break) for each time you enter the code.  Hope that helps :-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • mamameech is Bella a baby newfie? or maybe a springer spaniel?  She's so cute!!
    Sept 2012 Siggy:Bridesmaids' Dresses
    Bari Jay 911 in Raspberry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_december-siggy-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:0e28e6bc-dd4e-43a4-b3ce-5b38a0d139cdPost:e783a10d-5cab-498b-81ef-398d6958b75a">Re: December Siggy Challenge</a>:
    [QUOTE]mamameech is Bella a baby newfie? or maybe a springer spaniel?  She's so cute!!
    Posted by meagandal[/QUOTE]

<div>Aren't newfs black?  I think she looks like a springer one of my neighbors had that ended up being like a surrogate mom to my pup.  It was kind of adorable.  </div>
  • newfies come in lots of colors :) one of my neighbors has a newfie pup trhat looks just like bella, well she did the first week she came home, she's like 65 lbs now.
    aw, springers are great dogs, one of my friends had on ein highschool-cocoa he was an awesome dog
    Sept 2012 Siggy:Bridesmaids' Dresses
    Bari Jay 911 in Raspberry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow, I can't believe I actually managed to add the photos to my signature! Haha I feel so accomplished, though I won't tell you how long it took to make them look okay... All of your babies are so cute!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • @Sarah - Thanks for the help. I got it!

I love this siggy challenge. I'm slighly obsessed with doggies.

@meagandal - I'm in love with Delilah!!!!! Oreo has the same life jacket - she loves riding on the wave runner :)
    Sept. 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon
    Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Naxos, Santorini)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_december-siggy-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:0e28e6bc-dd4e-43a4-b3ce-5b38a0d139cdPost:cf845978-bd27-4bd9-bbad-2453be57bc55">Re: December Siggy Challenge</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>newfies come in lots of colors :)</strong> one of my neighbors has a newfie pup trhat looks just like bella, well she did the first week she came home, she's like 65 lbs now. aw, springers are great dogs, one of my friends had on ein highschool-cocoa he was an awesome dog
    Posted by meagandal[/QUOTE]

<div>That's true now that I think of it the animal hospital I used to work at had a few come in that were brown, grayish, and a mix of black and white.  Maybe her dog just screams springer to me so I didn't see it :)</div>
  • Everyone's babies are SO EFFING CUTE. Love it!

Except lbarr, I can't see yours :-(
    Anniversary
  • Aww Im on my work computer and don't have a way to put up my furrbabies. *jealous*

Romamor your kitty is gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_december-siggy-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:0e28e6bc-dd4e-43a4-b3ce-5b38a0d139cdPost:e4e7b13c-f207-41ac-a4ea-a63a61e978b5">Re: December Siggy Challenge</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everyone's babies are SO EFFING CUTE. Love it! Except lbarr, I can't see yours :-(
    Posted by jessa1228[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>Oh no you can't?  Booo :(  I can see them... hmmm let me try something...</div><div>
    </div><div>What about now??</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_december-siggy-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:0e28e6bc-dd4e-43a4-b3ce-5b38a0d139cdPost:9f7f4169-c945-4769-9395-d6ee8b6866dc">Re: December Siggy Challenge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: December Siggy Challenge : Oh no you can't?  Booo :(  I can see them... hmmm let me try something... What about now??
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

<div>It worked! :-D</div>
    Anniversary
  • Awww...the furbabies are adorable. :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• mcmeghan311mcmeghan311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did it!  lol

Edit to add: Aw Island, we did almost the exact same thing lol :0)  
    September 2012 Brides March siggy challenge: Fav registry item so far...Bunn Coffee Maker!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • after a few tries, I think I've got it!
    ~Michelle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards