Florida-South Florida

Venue ideas

I have been looking online and asking around but still have et to find what I am looking for.  We are really trying to keep this as low cost as possible and want tto find a venue where we can have the ceremony and reception. We would like to bring in our own caterers and outside vendors and are hoping to find something with a kitchen and some sort of outdoor area for the ceremony.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions!! Thank you!!

Re: Venue ideas

• Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    where are you looking? Palm Beach? Broward or Dade?
  • krystle7373krystle7373 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are open to all areas of south florida.  Almost all of our guests live within the tri county area.
  • edited December 2011
    Well since I don't want to start a new thread for the same topic could you ladies include Miami-Dade.

I have been looking and things are soo expensive.  What happened to the recession?  My food/venue/alcohol budget is $15,000 for 200 people.  This is including tax and tip.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on the vibe your going for, those are tons of options. Not everything I'm going to list allows you to bring in outside caterers, but just throwing it all out there:

Pretty much any hotel along the beach of downtown Miami (Delano, The Epic, The Viceroy, The Fountainbleau, etc.)
    Deering Estate
    The Cocoplum
    The Coconut Grove Women's Center
    The Shane Center

HTH and GL!
  • edited December 2011

One of my first options was at the Matheson Hammock Park. I saw a wedding on there it was really nice..its outside by a lake but its really a cute coral type place... you can also find a community club house to do it at..i went to a wedding at one in Country Walk in Kendall and it was super nice the ceremony was outside by a lake and they used the inside for the reception. :) Maybe someone you know has one where they live you can use :)

• djoann958djoann958 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I feel like I am the advertiser for Melissa from Events on a Budget and Miami Beach Botanical Garden! LOL. Talk to Melissa- she is great and can work with your budget.

• abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try the Douglas Entrance in Coral Gables. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards