Texas-Austin

wedding website ideas

hello girls:
     I am wondering if there is any good place to start the wedding website? and trying to get some good ideas. did all the bride hire someont to do their wedding website ?  Is an wedding website require? Was is hard to make it?? Thank you so much =)

Re: wedding website ideas

• edited December 2011
    Try www.mywedding.com - a lot of girls also use Weebly.com for their planning bios or guest websites. They are both free sites. If you want to get all fancy you can probably pay someone to make your site, or pay to have your own URL at the least, but I use mywedding.com and think it suits my needs just fine. The knot also has a free website feature but I haven't looked at it, ao I can't say if it is good or not.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• edited December 2011
    I used ewedding.com and liked it. There's a link to it in my siggy. :)
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    I used mywedding.com and it was super easy.  The common pages are already listed and you just turn them "on" and fill in the blanks with your wedding info.  They have a ton of different styles too.  You can also deactivate it when the wedding is over. HTH :)
  • emmyw428emmyw428 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you!! for all the wonderful info

• edited December 2011
    I used www.wedsite.com. It costs a little bit of money, but it's very unique and different than most sites out there.  I love it because it allows you to post tons of pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards