Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

flower girl dresses

Hi ladies! does anyone have any suggestions on where to find cute flower girl dresses? im getting married at the St. Louis Cathedral so im looking for dresses that would go perfect with that venue. thanks!

Re: flower girl dresses

• Options
    Kate504Kate504 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we got ours at bustles and bows. I also found cute ones at town and country.

I wanted something simple and nothing that would break the bank so I went with an us angles dress from bustles. they also sell the dress i got there on zappos for like $40 cheaper! Oh well.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    wmh6wmh6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My niece's dress came from Dillard's at Easter time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my niece's dress at Burlington around Easter time. I'd say we spent around $35-40 on it. She's 3 and growing pretty fast, so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something that she won't be able to fit it for too long.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Bridal Boutique by Mae-Me!!! 
    I swear by these ladies. They just opened a few weeks ago and are very nice. They are located next to Lakeside mall. I got my bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dress, shoes, and pretty much all my accessories there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This may sound crazy - but check seller capesforalloccassions on eBay.  My daughter has been a FG three times and all the dresses came from eBay - less than $20 each and prettier than a lot of things I've seen in bridal salons.  One word of caution - go by the sizing chart and not the size.  They run slightly larger than regular kid sizes.

Here's her most recent dress:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards