Florida-South Florida

Wedding Venue!

I am looking for a wedding venue in Miami!  I definitely want something that is no more than $110/pp, with good food.  Any suggestions. I am interested in looking at Miami Shores Country Club, but I need some opinions if anyone has had their reception there :) Thanks! Any other suggestions would be helpful too!
Wedding in January 2013! Theme is lace and pearls- vintage with a traditional twist!

Re: Wedding Venue!

• I'm using Comber hall in coral gables - I booked it about a yr ago and got 90 p/person for the basic package and then there are tons of add Ons you can choose from if you want - I know after my recent meeting with them the prices have gone up since but I didn't ask to what, shouldn't be much more than what you want. it's run by a great woman who works with you and is really helpful and responsive named Sylvia.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm getting married at Jungle Island in Miami if you're looking for an unusual venue. They have good prices and are a breeze to work with.

Good Luck!!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The surf club would awesome for lace ad pearl theme. The sky lobby in downtown is in your price point. There is rusty pelican, and grove isle… I'm doing it at grove isle and it maybe a little bit more than what you want to pay but see what they can work out with you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Try also the coral gables country club and the chart house jn the grove
  • I booked DoubleTree Ocean Point Resort  meals start at $89pp. They have an AWESOME package and you get a free suite for your wedding, plus a 10% discount if your wedding is on a Fri or Sat
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards