Georgia-Savannah

HELP!!!!!Budget St. Simons wedding photography

My parents are being unreasonable and are only budgeting around $500 for photography. I know this is super cheap but they are willing to put that much toward it so does anyone know of any good photographers that might do it for this or a little more in or around the St. Simons area?

Re: HELP!!!!!Budget St. Simons wedding photography

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Try the photography department at SCAD. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! I hadn't thought about that!
  • lorifrank2003lorifrank2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That will be a tough one.  Your wedding photography memories are VERY important.  It's all you walk away with once your big day is over.  A good wedding photographer is going to cost between $1000 & $4000.  You might want to look into the photographer I used.  He is fantastic and travels all over.  www.chrisbrock.org

Hope this helps!

• edited December 2011
    I have the same budget as you and found a photographer out of Jacksonville who is just starting his business and charges 500.00 for a full day of photography and if you are willing to pay his stay the night before he will cover the rehersal dinner as well.. which we are doing and our total is 650.00. He doesnt put a limit to the amount of photos and you get a cd will all the images.. check out his website maybe it will work for you too!

Hope that helps!

www.boardcreativeservices.com
  • edited December 2011
    summerlovephotography.com is based in Savannah GA, specials are $500 for 5 hours of photography + CD.
  • edited December 2011
    Julie Paisley photography based out of Fernandina Beach - only about 40 min from SSI. Check her website www.juliepaisleyphotography.com
  • kkaurakkaura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know there's a photographer that does a lot for military and they had a special that was $500 for 5 hours, two photographers, plus they got all the images on DVD. That might be helpful. I only know their facebook site:

www.Facebook.com/ProDeoCreations

• edited December 2011
    I am not sure when you are getting married, but I am from that area and I am getting married in December and found a wonderful photographer that is in your price range. 

You can look her photographs up on facebook.

Addie Rogers Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards