Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Venue Thoughts For Georgia?

Hi Alll.
My FI and I are planning our wedding for October 11, 2013. So far we have visited several venues across the state and I think we managed to narrow it down to our final five favorites. I wanted some input on the venues--have any of you been to any of them for any occasion? How was the occasion? Are there things you would have done differently/changed about the event?

Our Final Top Selections are
1. Atlanta Marriott (In Gwinnett Place)
2. Grand Hyatt Atlanta (In Buckhead)
3. Wyndham Peachtree Hotel
4. Sea Palms Resort
5. The Lodge & Spa at Callaway Gardens

Money/Price is not a matter. Just wanted some input please :)
Thank you in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Venue Thoughts For Georgia?

• Options
    What type of wedding are you looking for? We married 10-27-12, and I searched so many places and vendors. We know really good ones. Let me help you if you would like. Are you wanting in atlanta is seems? 
  • Options
    Callaway gardens is a very pretty especially in Fall. The only that that i would suggest is if you need to have your guest commute to the venue is that there are not a lot of hotels and there is really only one restraunt that is not pizza or subway.
  • Options
    I stayed at Sea Palms for a retreat for my job. We had lunch in there banquet room and the grounds a nice. I consider it over all decent. I am a city girl myself so I say go with the first 2 picks if they fit your style.
  • Options
    I love the Grand Hyatt Atlanta Buckhead! After I saw the minimums for the ballrooms, I couldn't afford to do it anymore. But if you can, go for it. Its beautiful and really has some great options for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. 
  • Options
    I'm getting married at The Grand Hyatt Atlanta (In Buckhead).
    I just paid them :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards