Michigan-Detroit

Brendan Pfaff- Best DJ

Hello,
I have seen on here that some of you ladies are or have used Bredan Pfaff from Best DJ..for any of you ladies who have seen him in person or have already worked with him I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on how everything was? Thank you :)

Re: Brendan Pfaff- Best DJ

• sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He is doing our wedding in October. I've heard great things about him so far. FI and I met with him before we booked. He was very nice, professional and pleasant. He had a whole book of "surveys" from past clients that he let us look through. He walked us through everything in terms of what he could offer us, etc. He answered all of our questions and has been available via phone and email for us the whole time. Although I haven't seen him 'at work' yet, I'm  looking forward to working with him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Great!! Thanks, you'll have to let me know after your big day what you thought!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards