Not Engaged Yet

Where's my biotches at?!

In other words, haiiiiiiii!

I know I'm not usually around in the day anymore BUT I have Friday afternoons off for the rest of the summer and I thought I'd pop by.

What's happenin?

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
Murried Bio

Re: Where's my biotches at?!

• marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey girl hey! Glad you could stop by! I am currently hanging out in my PJs, then I will go visit a friend who works at Best Buy, possibly get a fun pink squishy laptop sleeve for my new MacBook Pro, clean up around here a little, then go do the show.
  • lennonkdclennonkdc member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well hello! I'm just chillin on the couch, enjoying not having to study and watching cooking shows. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DanieKADanieKA member
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I just got back from the gym. Eatin' lunch, playing on the net and watching Ice Loves Coco on E! Yeah, that show is hysterical! Reality tv (and the internet) is my Achilles heel. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! Getting some stuff done, heading to the gym, and then work. Blah
    5/27/12
  • edited December 2011
    I am sitting at job number one until 4 (since 8am) then I have to work job number 2 from 5-10:30. Oh the joy of two jobs. But I have the weekend off!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiige!  How's your wedding stuff? Time is a-flyin'!
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hiiii ladies!!!

Time IS flying, Leia! Wedding stuff is going well...we're doing e-pics this weekend.  A few more DIY things to do and then we're all set...I thinK!!

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!!!!! I;m sitting at work . alone, playing on the internets cuz thats what I do when I'm alone. lol I'm jealous of all of you getting to sit and watch TV!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    HAII!!

I'm at work. It's going to be a busy day. Just popping in to say hi too!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!!  I'm about to head off to work so I won't be in until late tonight.  But hope you all have an awesome day!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    edited December 2011
    Booo for working! But I hope you ladies all have good days at work.

I remember when I used to knot and work...those were interesting times;)

Murried Bio
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

HIII!!!  Good to see you!
    I am at work.  It is slow today.  But so is NEY :(
    What DIY projects do you have left?

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hiiii! :) I'm just popping in....today has been nutso!! Been at work since 6:00am and won't be leaving until probably after 4pm..... *sigh* I interviewed one lady at one, and I have another one at 3...it's so weird interviewing people who are almost twice my age to fill my position at work lol

Other than that... My sister is coming over tonight to hang out, and help me make dessert yummies for this weekends events :)

I'm almost done Marley's scarf (i used a bigger needle than i did in Liv's so it is going a little quicker lol) then I'm gonna keep working on Liv's and start Peek/Lunar/Raven's :)
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wheres-biotches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a687f2d7-7dd7-4587-b54e-71361dc75143Post:094fb4e0-a95a-4bd5-b015-735123dccc3f">Re: Where's my biotches at?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]HIII!!!  Good to see you! I am at work.  It is slow today.  But so is NEY :( What DIY projects do you have left?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

<div>I have to do:</div><div>-candy buffet and signs</div><div>-seating chart</div><div>-programs (maybe...iunno if I want them.  It's a short ceremony)</div><div>-bathroom baskets</div><div>-ceremony music (iPodddddd!)</div><div>-flowers 2 days before with FMIL/FSIL/BFF(MOH)</div>

Murried Bio
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wheres-biotches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a687f2d7-7dd7-4587-b54e-71361dc75143Post:ef8efd48-425a-4616-bdad-a8ff7c5f8a9d">Re: Where's my biotches at?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hiiii! :) I'm just popping in....today has been nutso!! Been at work since 6:00am and won't be leaving until probably after 4pm..... *sigh* I interviewed one lady at one, and I have another one at 3...it's so weird interviewing people who are almost twice my age to fill my position at work lol Other than that... My sister is coming over tonight to hang out, and help me make dessert yummies for this weekends events :) <strong>I'm almost done Marley's scarf</strong> (i used a bigger needle than i did in Liv's so it is going a little quicker lol) then I'm gonna keep working on Liv's and start Peek/Lunar/Raven's :)
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

<div>Wheeeee! *clappity clappity*</div>
  • lilphillips14lilphillips14 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mmmmm candy buffet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Flowers are fun, Paige. We did all of them for my friend's wedding. I'm going to have a few people over to do bouquets and centerpieces the day before.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wheres-biotches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a687f2d7-7dd7-4587-b54e-71361dc75143Post:77b3d346-5918-4c97-b0ea-012bb495fbab">Re: Where's my biotches at?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Flowers are fun, Paige. We did all of them for my friend's wedding. I'm going to have a few people over to do bouquets and centerpieces the day before.
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]
    I hope they will be for us, too!  My FMIL is growing them so we're just going to take a little trip down a few days before to cut them and pull them together.  There's no flowers on the tables so it's not too much to do:)

Murried Bio
    edited December 2011
    What are you looking forward to the most?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• sparkles88sparkles88 member
    edited December 2011
    Hi, Paige! I love the idea of a candy buffet! Nom Nom. What kinds will you include?

Right now I am making a lunch that consists of a turkey burger with pepper jack cheese, and some whole grain chips. I'm nervous. I've never had a turkey burger before.

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    *Waving* Hi Paige! How are you? I'm at work but not doing any work... pretty typical work day for me since the engagement. Today I worked on designing our invitations (you can see them in the other thread I just started about graphic designs).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wheres-biotches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a687f2d7-7dd7-4587-b54e-71361dc75143Post:8b215cdd-4d00-4925-8e4d-e55fa2a741c3">Re: Where's my biotches at?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What are you looking forward to the most?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]
    I'm looking forward to just being married!! I can't wait:)

[QUOTE]<span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">Hi, Paige! I love the idea of a candy buffet! Nom Nom. What kinds will you include?[/QUOTE]</span><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">I don't know yet! haha! We have a whole bunch (think almost 100) glow stick braclets and necklaces that we thought would be fun.  Then we're going to go to the bulk candy place and pick our favourites!</span></div>

Murried Bio
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wheres-biotches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a687f2d7-7dd7-4587-b54e-71361dc75143Post:cd35d022-4f53-409b-a1f6-04addfc7c067">Re: Where's my biotches at?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's my biotches at?! : Wheeeee! *clappity clappity*
    Posted by marleylikeair[/QUOTE]

Heehee I'm glad you are excited about it! Do you like it on the longer side or shorter side?? That's all I need to know in order to finish it.. and then I need you to either FB or PM me your address so I can send it :)
  • lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I jsut got back from lunch. Other then that- I've been completely consumed by the Hunger Games.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wheres-biotches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a687f2d7-7dd7-4587-b54e-71361dc75143Post:cd35d022-4f53-409b-a1f6-04addfc7c067">Re: Where's my biotches at?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's my biotches at?! : Wheeeee! *clappity clappity*
    Posted by marleylikeair[/QUOTE]

You're adorable. :)

I just had lunch with Nursey! She's even prettier and funnier in person. Alas, we both forgot our phones today, so no pics to prove it happened. Next time maybe!

Other than that, a usual day with no super exciting plans for the weekend.

Hi Paigerz! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hi Paige. I miss your face. We drove from Disneyland to Legoland this morning. Now we're waiting in the lobby of the hotel for our room to be ready.
    I'm not good at feelings.

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wheres-biotches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a687f2d7-7dd7-4587-b54e-71361dc75143Post:d65fc486-1ba7-41de-ac2e-efeaea3987d8">Re: Where's my biotches at?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Paige. I miss your face. We drove from Disneyland to Legoland this morning. Now we're waiting in the lobby of the hotel for our room to be ready.
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

I LOVE legolan!  It is my favorite!  <3   I enjoyed it so much (maybe too much hehe)

Married! May 27th, 2012

edited December 2011
    Hmm, for DIY, I still have:
    -finish the guest book (all done except the actual pages)
    -flowers/centerpieces
    -place cards
    -programs
    -table numbers

We also need to pick all the music and book a location for the rehearsal dinner.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wheres-biotches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a687f2d7-7dd7-4587-b54e-71361dc75143Post:459c0b60-ce33-4a05-afcf-6845fdf6f10d">Re: Where's my biotches at?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]*Waving* Hi Paige! How are you? I'm at work but not doing any work... pretty typical work day for me since the engagement. Today I worked on designing our invitations (you can see them in the other thread I just started about graphic designs).
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

I have the hardest time focusing for more than 20 minutes on anything!!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PAIGE!!! Hi. :)

I'm trying to be a good girl and not open the box that BF left sitting out on the desk. I locked it in the desk, but I know where the key is. lol He's had it for over a year and he choses now to leave it out?! *grumble*
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards