Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Erie, PA

Hi Ladies -

I'm actually from Erie, and this is the closest regional board for me.  My wedding is 9-3-11 (wishing it was much closer) and I have the biggest things booked so far in my opinion, we have the DJ, Reception Hall and Photog. We lucked out because a really good friend of mine is a wedding photographer in NC and is doing our pictures and my uncle will officiate.  I love baking cakes and am dabbling in wedding cakes but there is no way I am doing my own.  I'm having a hard time finding a place to get our cake.  Can anyone suggest someone up my way (other than Linda Austin's)?

Sara
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Erie, PA

• jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    let me check in with my erie brides and get back to you :)
  • jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    katie ayers. she did a friends wedding in july and her pictures are amazing! gl!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hello I am geting married next Novemeber in Erie and saw your posts not sure if you booked anyone yet.  I have heard that Jennifer Shaffer  has really nice cakes. I haven't tried the cakes yet but I spoke with her on the phone and she was really nice and seemed very helpful. She also decorates the entire cake table for you, which I thought was nice. Good Luck and Congratulations
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards