• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

XP: Can you answer these?

This is a cross post off of E about being able to answer these questions about your FI:
Who are your mate’s two closest friends?
What is your mate’s fondest dream in life?
Who is your mate’s least favorite relative?
What is your mate’s basic philosophy of life?
What are your mate’s three favorite movies?
What are your mate’s three most special times in their life?
What are your mate’s current major worries?

What would your mate do if he won the lottery?

I thought it was kind of interesting.  Although, I don't agree with the whole bit about it determining if your marriage will work or not.  Anyways, answer them if you want to!

Re: XP: Can you answer these?

• Who are your mate’s two closest friends? The 2 Matt's (haha)  But FI has a lot of close friends...he's a very likeable guy. 
    What is your mate’s fondest dream in life?
    Always being a hard worker and being able to provide for a family someday.
    Who is your mate’s least favorite relative? His own father.
    What is your mate’s basic philosophy of life? Work Hard and Play Hard
    What are your mate’s three favorite movies? I have no clue but I'll guess: Pulp Fiction, Something weird or anime-like, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ROFL!
    What are your mate’s three most special times in their life? I know he would say meeting me :P  Graduating Highschool and hmmm....not sure of a third?
    What are your mate’s current major worries?  Money is always a worry
    What would your mate do if he won the lottery? Pay all our stuff off, buy me a house :) Probably buy me something shiny...LOL--Better.
  • edited June 2010
    Who are your mate’s two closest friends?  Bryan and Dennis
    What is your mate’s fondest dream in life?  To play at the final table of the World Series of Poker
    Who is your mate’s least favorite relative? His Uncle Marty
    What is your mate’s basic philosophy of life?  "The glass is usually half full"; he was a pretty negative doom and gloom guy before we got together
    What are your mate’s three favorite movies?  They change on a regular basis, so it really depends on his mood
    What are your mate’s three most special times in their life?  When he was told his cancer was in remission when he was in high school, when he got the Vermont Teddy Bear I sent him back in 2007 before we started dating and he got my message loud and clear (long story), and when he proposed and I said yes
    What are your mate’s current major worries?  Finances and his job
    What would your mate do if he won the lottery?  Give his Mom and his Dad some money, pay off my student loan, and move us to either Portland, OR, Seattle, WA, or back east to MA to be near my family.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I heard this morning on the radio station on my to school.
    Who are your mate’s two closest friends? That would be his two best men, Josh and Adam, best friends since kindergarten.
    What is your mate’s fondest dream in life? To work hard, provide for a family, and make me happy
    Who is your mate’s least favorite relative? His father, he has not spoke to him in ten years.
    What is your mate’s basic philosophy of life? Work hard and knowing him he would tell me to go pulling trucks which would be his play time.
    What are your mate’s three favorite movies? The Fast and The Furious, Fast and Furious, 300
    What are your mate’s three most special times in their life? Meeting me, proposing to me, and hmmm...when he bought his truck.
    What are your mate’s current major worries? Me finding a good job and finances.
    What would your mate do if he won the lottery? O we have discussed this one before. He would pay off our student loans off, then buy us a house, buy parts for his camaro, pulling truck and then buy me a new vehicle. So lets hope we hit something big SOON. lol
  • So I asked FI if I was right on those...I think I got 2 right.  My marriage is DOOOOMED!!!!!!!!  Haha!
  • edited June 2010
    Kristy, at least you attempted it, haha.  I attempted to type this out twice but second guessed myself so many times that I decided not to.
    <a href="http://www.kristyanddon.weebly.com">-[Wedding Recap]-
    </a>
  • Let's see how bad I bomb this lol...

Who are your mate’s two closest friends? John and Erin
    What is your mate’s fondest dream in life?  Car racing...
    Who is your mate’s least favorite relative? That girl (not saying her name cause most of my female relatives are engaged as well and are on here)
    What is your mate’s basic philosophy of life? Play hard
    What are your mate’s three favorite movies? Hmm the Oceans movies, gosh I really dont know.  He has to many.
    What are your mate’s three most special times in their life?
    When a little girl gave him a necklace (when he was young), when we met, when the boys first called him Daddy.
    What are your mate’s current major worries? Money/family health
    What would your mate do if he won the lottery? Spend it on cars and trips around the world, save some, and have a Disney wedding... with all our family.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards