• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2012 Weddings

BM's gifts

So, I know it's way early to be talking about this.  And some August 2012 brides haven't even chosen their wedding party.  But I wanted to share with you ladies this idea that I have for mine :)  

I really want to get these in pink and have them sitting at the head table for them when they show up to the reception.  I would also get little tux ones for the guys just so the table looks uniform, but I think they are so cute!  (I also plan to get them jewelry to wear)

So, let me know what you think, and let me know if you have ideas your brainstorming that you'd like to share!

Re: BM's gifts

• I'm really late on this ... but

love the glasses. I've actually seen places where you can do them yourself (either etching or with paint). I have a Cricut so my plan was to cut out designs - I guess the negative space? and then paint that. I belive it involves baking it to set the paint. Michael's had a flyer on it last summer...

LOVE the robes & didn't know how Alchemy works. that is freaking awesome. love, love, love. will have to use.

I got my BMs a gift set from Philosophy, I had 40% off coupon. so I bought the "bridal party" set. its cute. I think it wound up being $14 per set. if you sign up for their e-mail they send you coupons.
    August 2012 Challenge - Dream Pet: Miniature Goldendoodle
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards