African American Weddings

8 Days to go!!!!

Next Sunday is almost here and I am excited, Im also sleepy because Im so excited I have not been able to sleep very well. I am not stressed out or anything Im just really excited.

The Cake is paid for, the reception will be paid in full tomorrow, oot bags done, seating chart and place cards done, honeymoon clothes bought and ready to go on the surprise honeymoon, flowers paid for will be here on Thursday, EVERYONE has their outfits and etc, My in laws finally got their plane tickets today, menus and programs are printed, kids table stuff done, playlist is done and sent to dj, ceremony music done, make up and hair appts booked, etc, etc, etc. SOOOOO IM SO EXCITED EVERYTHING IS DONE!!!!

Re: 8 Days to go!!!!

• tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  I am so excited for you!  So what are you having at the kids table?  How are you wearing your hair?  How long is your honeymoon?  Where do you think you may go?  Where are you kinda secretly hoping to go?  Do you have a new honeymoon outfit for each day?  What are you packing for the honeymoon?  I want to buy new outfits for the honeymoon.  I haven't gone shopping in like forever.  Target has some cute summer dresses on sale, I may purchase a few pieces.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow.. You sound like me.. I'm getting married next Sunday too. I pretty much have everythiing done as well. I just need to take the rings to have them cleaned this weekend and I have to pick up gift bags for the groomsmen. I went on an online shopping spree this week and I ordered some slippers for after the ceremony, an engravable sign in mat, gifts for the RB and FG and finished buying FI's clothes for the honeymoon. I'm working three days next week, but as of today, I don't actually have anything to do on Thursday and Friday except to be available to my guests who are arriving.. Can't believe it's just over a week away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! I know that has to be very exciting!!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • TINAMMTINAMM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @ Tamtam
    I am having bubbles with the kid snames on them as their place cards, the centerpiece is lolipops instead of flowers, they have a wedding game placemat and crayons, they also have tic tac toe games at every other place for two kids to play at a time. I got the placemats and tic tac toe games from oriental trading.com the games were 1.40 each and the placemats were 4.99 for a dozen.

I am wearing my hair oretty much the same way I do everyday put pulled back more and pinned up in the back for the veil and for the reception it will have flowers in place of the veil.

I hope any place tropical, I think its Puerto Rico or Hawaii or a cruise my Dh can't travel to Mexico right now because of a military travel restriction. Yes I have a couple of outfits for each day and of course a bathing suit for each day, I think we will be gone for 4 or 5 days, so I am packing lots of dresses, a couple pairs of shorts, and some cute tops, and some going out dresses, tons of floppy hats, and lots of sandles with heels of course I am only 5ft tall. New outfits always make you feel good so buy as many as you can to make that time special, My DH has new outfits too. I LOVE TARGET! Ross and Tj Maxx have some great dresses too right now.

THANKS LADIES!!!
  • mnm729mnm729 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  I am so proud of you!  You are ready to go.  Congrats!  Now you just need to get some beauty rest.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!!! And many many happy blessings!!!!!!!!!! dont forget to pump your breaks and enjoy every moment. MUCH LOVE!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    My day is right before yours, my wedding is Friday nite....Stay tuned everyone..
  • edited December 2011
    Alright now! I am glad you got everything just about done. I am excited for you because I know how you feel. YAAAYYYYY!!!!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MY GOODNESS...already?!?

Glad to hear that things are all in place...
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011

YAY.....This is so exciting!!! Now just don't forget about your beauty rest.  SmileCongratulations!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for you!
  • TINAMMTINAMM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THANKS LADIES! Just came back from caterer and the Reception is PAID IN FULL!!! We will even get a refund if we dont consume all the liquior and that will not be a problem with our intimate guest list of 38 people!
  • essianessian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, guys! Just relax ,get some rest and drink lots of water!!!
  • edited December 2011

do not forget to share your pictures ,Have fun , relax , and Congrats!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards