California-Los Angeles

Wedding Shoes

Either I'm oblivious or there are no wedding shoes in west LA! I've gone to Bloomies, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Macy's, etc at both the Santa Monica Promenade and the Beverly Center (and NM in Beverly Hills) as well as called Badgley Mischka & Barney's and it is slim pickin's when it comes to bridal shoes! None of the department stores carry full lines of the shoes you see online whether it's Jimmy Choo, Badgley Mischka, Manolo Blahnik, Stuart Weitzman, etc etc. Only the Jimmy Choo store had a good selection... but I need more choices! Does anyone know where to find bridal shoes in silver, champagne, etc?!?!?!? (My dress is ever so off white, so white shoes are out since I don't want to risk them being whiter than the dress and making the dress look dirty.) I'm looking for something open, strappy, and not too high of a heel for my beach wedding in July. Any store suggestions would be amazing! Thank you!!!

Re: Wedding Shoes

• Hi, I shopped at the Topanga Mall and found they had a lot at Neiman's and Nordy's.  Topanga carries a much bigger selection of salon shoes in the department stores.  Since I knew exactly what I wanted, I went right to Jimmy Choo and bought the champagne sparkly ones for my natural white dress!  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Quite the drive from where I'm at, but it sounds worth it! Thanks so much!!!
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Any shoes can be considered "wedding shoes".  Are you specifically looking for white shoes?  I found my Cole Haan heels (they were champagne colored) from Off Broadway.  I've seen some nice white ones at DSW also.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards