California-San Diego

table linens

Just curious if anyone knows the best (cheapest) place for table cloth rentals. Thanks!

Re: table linens

• LauraChristinLauraChristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with A Perfect Table. They have a lot of selection and good prices. I'm not sure if they are THE cheapest but they were the best value we found. Plus they are a very reputable company and the linens we rented were all in great shape.
  • geguillengeguillen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using lovelychaircovers and so far they have been very helpful and the prices are very reasonable.
  • carajanelcarajanel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am purchasing any linens/details like that from this site http://www.efavormart.com/index.aspx

they are cheaper than any rentals I was finding and I know they are in good condition since they are new!  

Let me know what you think :)

June Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sheakpsheakp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I considered purchasing my linens wholesale and then selling them, but now I decided to go with Classy Covers!  They are awesome and their rates are reasonable.  They are very good about making sure not to push/upsell you and making sure you get exactly the look you want. :)
  • BelleIselleBelleIselle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree... classy covers is great!
  • carlsbad1209carlsbad1209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought all of my linens for far cheaper than rentals at linentablecloth.com.  They always have huge sales!
  • Do you have a wedsite for Classy Covers? The only one I can find is in VA. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards