• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2011 Weddings

It's been a rough weekend

Well as you all know, I told you all last Thursday that FI and I were expecting. We were absolutely elated with joy only to find out after a doctor's appointment that we'd had a chemical pregnancy, basically a really early miscarriage. FI had already left for an Army trip, so I had to tell him the news via text message. If it all wasn't hard enough to deal with in itself, Friday was obviously April Fools Day and one of my co-workers thought it would be a funny joke to tell my boss that I was pregnant. I lost it. It's been a really tough weekend and today I am just starting to feel a bit better. I think I need to get my head back into wedding planning to get my mind off of all of this. It just makes me feel better just to be typing this. Neither of our families know that we are trying to conceive and since FI is in Ohio, I have felt like I have had no one to talk to. Sorry this is so long. I really do just feel better getting it out. I guess we just have to start all over and hope for the best this month.
image Photobucket image
[IMG]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab70/katyj25/Uni8.jpg[/IMG]
*TTC since 10/09. Last Depo 7/09
*Me-31 DH-32
*HSG and all bloodwork 11/11 all clear
*50 mg Clomid/trigger/IUI #1 2/18/12, 1 scrambled egg @ 28mm, DH 111 mil. post wash! = BFFN :(
*The wait is finally over! My husband is home! Deployments suck!
*7-8/12 - surprise BFP! Beta came in at 2, confirmed CP.
*8-9/12 - 50 mg Clomid/trigger/TI/prog., 1 follie @ 22mm = BFN
*9/12 - Femara/estradoil/TI = cycle cancelled, poor response
*10/12 - Femara/Follistim/Trigger/IUI #2 = Triggered, but cancelled IUI and changed to TI due to poor response = BFN
*12/12 - cancelled and on BCP due to 2 large cysts found
*1/13 - Follistim/Ovidrel/Progesterone/IUI #2 = BFP!!! EDD 10/16/13
Beta #1 - 18, progesterone 37.5, Beta #2 - 29, Beta #3 - 27
FU IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*2/13 Switched REs and IUI #3 is pending for March.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
My Blog: When things go wrong

Re: It's been a rough weekend

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards