Nevada-Las Vegas

Wynn brides

For anyone staying at the Wynn for your wedding, did you get upgraded upon checkin? Not sure if we want to book a regular room and see if we can get upgraded for cheap upon checkin or just book a suite and not take our chances.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wynn brides

• I'm not a Wynn bride but I'd suggest talking to your wedding coordinator.  Ours helped us coordinate blocking a set of rooms for our guests as well as made a great deal (regular room price for a suite room).
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
  • edited July 2012
    We booked and stayed in a salon suite.   Not sure if they would upgrade you without a fee.  We booked a room block for our guests. Our wedding coordinator was very helpful, you may want to talk with her.
  • I've been working with Deirdre at the Wynn and she said they do give a discounted rate for the married couple and then do a complimentary room block for guests also at a lower rate. I'm not sure about upgrades though, and she didn't actually tell me what the discount was, just that there would definitely be one. Hope that helps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im getting married there in April...the discount they give is about 20%.  We got a room there for 2 nights...I imagine they'll give an upgrade if it's not too busy and they have rooms to spare. 
    Samantha Michelle www.KeepMeBlushing.com
  • the wynn is a very busy hotel and comp upgrades are very rare. if they have some available it will be for an additional cost per night. 
  • We got upgraded at check in to a room with a strip view but if we wanted a nicer room it was 150 dollars a night extra. That being said, the customer service here was so awesome I didn't care that I didn't get some great upgrade. The regular room we got was really nice and suited us just fine. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards