California-Inland Empire

Bridal Party Gifts

What are you getting for your guys and girls?

I found this seller on etsy called liquid courage, they have really cool flasks that we're thinking of for the guys.

I'm still looking for the girls, I'm thinking of clutches or cosmetic cases, but I can't find anything I like.  I want them to be personalized to each girl.

Re: Bridal Party Gifts

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sounds  cool... i was thinking of jewelry.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    I got gifts for each of my girls according to their personality. My MOH (my little sister) is 19 so she is into the "younger" name brands so I got her a Juicy Couture purse (Half off on ruelala! heck yeah!). One of my BMs is a hippy so I got her homemade soap, a Karma necklace, and painted her a picture. My other BM I had a hard time with because she has everything and is a lot more well off than I am. We were at the mall the other day and she was looking at a watch she liked but didn't buy because she is trying to "not impulse shop" as she put it. So, I went back a few days later and bought it for her.

I also got all of them black flip flops so that they could change out of their shoes and dance the night away.

My FI got his GM personalized grill sets.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards