Hawaii

Hurray...DJ booked!

So i'm slowly getting back into wedding planning after losing my little nephew...and I'm happy to say I have a DJ who can do lighting for me too :) we decided or I should say I decided to book Tony So (thedjhawaii.com)  super super easy to get along with and he knows his stuff.  He was totally willing to work with my budget.  and i'm happy that we actually knocked out two things with one vendor...now on to the dress!  hopefully it's as easy as booking vendors?! :) haha kidding.

any advice about dress shopping? :)
Todd & Cari
7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel

Re: Hurray...DJ booked!

• edited December 2011
    don't be afraid to try on dresses you don't think you'll like!! :)

my second top contender was one of the dresses the owner of casablanca made me try on (she had just gotten her 2010 shipment and she had me try on EVERY SINGLE one to reminder her what they all looked like - so much fun!). it was like real life dress up!

hooray for the DJ! heard great things about him from my photog.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  And double yay for the lighting!  Go have fun dress shopping...I wish I had done more of it...I kinda just bought any dress early on and didn't get the full dress searching experience.  I agree with Cai -- try on a variety of dresses.  You may end up falling in love with a style you hadn't initially been thinking of.
  • edited December 2011
    Love it! That's great news!
  • Diana CaroDiana Caro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Tony So has a great reputation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards