Massachusetts-Boston

North Shore Hair & Makeup Recommendations?

My wedding is in Andover and I'm looking for any recommendations for hair and makeup artists that will come to the hotel? Or even a great hair salon in the area?

Also...when do you typically book these? I have no idea, help!

Thanks!!!

Re: North Shore Hair & Makeup Recommendations?

• edited December 2011
    Hey Summer!
    Check out Salon Invi in Andover. My buddy Chris owns it and he has been doing my hair for the past 14 years. He just recently opened this salon and has a great staff! I know there is a girl working there who also does makeup.

www.saloninvi.com

Good luck!
  • thedivaonethedivaone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Karyn McHale in Peabody.  My maids and I did our hair & makeup trial with her back in August and she was *awesome*.  She's doing my wedding on 11/12/11 and I can't wait.  She's super easy to work with, really nice, and really talented.  Also, she travels and has other associates she can bring with her for big groups.

kperry1079 @ yahoo.com

If you email her she'll add you on FB and then you can see her portfolio.

HTH!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I routinely go to Salon Oasis for my regular haircuts and am having them do my wedding day hair as well.  I usually go to Tanya but any of the girls there are awesome.  They are based out of Topsfield but right at the intersection of Rte 1 and 95.

Anniversary
  • Miss SEAMSMiss SEAMS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    David Nicholas of Georgetown is The Best Makeup Artist in the Boston area!  www.makeupdni.com  He also teaches and his students are top notch.
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.karlalaw.com/live/

Karla Patrica 110% recomend! I had my trial with her for my June 2012 wedding back in October and she is AMAZING. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards