October 2012 Weddings

Invitations

When are you sending your invitations out?  I'm shooting for mid-August for October 14th.  My Rsvp date is September 14.  Is one month between sending out the invites and the rsvp enough?

Re: Invitations

• That's on par with what I'm doing....well I think I'm going to shoot for 9 wks out so it accounts for the mailing time for those across the country, but in general, the same.

• My RSVP date is Sept. 20 for my Oct 27 wedding. We're sending out around my birthday in mid-August. Although knowing how antsy I get...they could be sent out a little earlier :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Okay good, so I'm on track with other people.  

I'm just panicked because I got an invite about a month ago for my cousin's August 11 wedding and one 2-3 weeks ago for an August 10 wedding.  
  • I'm sending out mine around August 9th for my 10/13 wedding. My RSVP date is 9/22.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm going to be sending them out 2nd or 3rd week in August with an RSVP date of Septemeber 27th.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Sending them out around August 12, RSVP is Sept 12, Wedding is Oct 12.
    I think a month is enough time between receiving an invitation and sending back the RSVP, if someone doesn't RSVP in a month, they're not going to (probably forgot about it).
  • I'm aiming to mail them out on August 26, RSVP date will be September 24, and the wedding is October 19.  

I agree with Nic, if it's been a month and they haven't RSVP'ed, they probably forgot or lost it.
  • We are sending them out once I am done with them for oct 11. I am hoping to have them done in the next two weeks.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Sending mine out 1st or 2nd week in August, Sept 12th rsvp, Oct 12th wedding.

I paniced too because I recieved an invite 3 weeks ago for a September 8th wedding that even sent STDs so that sent panic through me that I was SUPER behind.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards