• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New York-Hudson Valley

Need input on DJ Connection Live

My fiance and I live in Westchester- we're having an out of state wedding, so we haven't been able to meet many vendors closer to the venue in person- and so we met family friend Nick at DJ Connection Live for a price, and he's reasonable for traveling so far and what he's offering. I'm just wondering if any other Westchester brides have used him before and what their experience was. He's super nice and enthusiastic and seems incredibly willing to work with us. I just would feel better if I could find more reviews on him (though he did give us a list of reviews which appeared honest). Any input would be fabulous ladies! 

Re: Need input on DJ Connection Live

• HI! Did you ever get any information on this vendor? Did you have your wedding already? If so, did everything go well for you?
  • In Response to Re: Need input on DJ Connection Live:
    [QUOTE]HI! Did you ever get any information on this vendor? Did you have your wedding already? If so, did everything go well for you?
    Posted by jennwess[/QUOTE]

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY
    HE IS UNTRUSTWORTHY AND TAKES OTHER DJ COMPANIES THAT HE WORKS FOR AND PRETENDS IT IS HIS OWN FOOTAGE.

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND GET REAL TALENT
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards