Arizona-Phoenix

Sedona Brides-Florist?

For those getting married in Sedona, I was wondering who you were using for your florist? As far as I've seen there are 3 choices up there- Events by Showstoppers, Bliss, and Sedona Florist. I plan on emailing them all for quotes but I would also appreciate reviews and recommendations. Thanks!

Re: Sedona Brides-Florist?

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Bliss.  Amy is great to work with! She listened to my ideas and I found her vision to be more in line with what I was looking for. Mountain High Flowers: http://www.mountainhighflowerssedona.com/home/ is probably a more affordable option. Although, I found their arrangements a little dated. However, they would be fine be safe if you were looking for something simple (i.e.- all roses). Don't get me started on Showstoppers... they basically want total creative control, and have a laundry list of stipulations in their contract including "no self-decorating". They wouldn't work with me because I already purchased hurricanes for my centerpieces and only wanted ceremony flowers. Their work is impressive, but if you plan on DIYing anything, they're probably not an option.
  • Christa GChrista G member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Melissa! I really like the looks of Bliss' website, and sent them an email. We briefly met with Events by Showstoppers in their studio the last time we were in Sedona and they seemed a little odd, but I just chalked it up to the whole "creative people are odd" stereotype. :)

I noticed on another thread that you are using Patricia Vega for your hair/makeup. Would you mind emailing me her pricing information? Christa.Gerth@gmail.com.
  • edited December 2011
    Christa,

I just emailed Patricia Vega's price list to you. :)

-Melissa
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Christa, I am using Sedona Floral & Gifts. I have been working with Susan. So far the experience has been really good. I changed my mind about 100 times and Susan was always professional and responsive. She is great b/c she asks lots of questions and gets to know your wedding syle before making recommendations. She knows her stuff so she can tell you if what you are thinking would work, not work, or maybe how to make it better. I really like her so far : ) 

Good luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards